Tux Guitar

Help

Forums : Help
Subject 2 Tempos

Justin

Ok I've wrote an Acoustic Guitar intro to a my song (4 Bars @ 80 BPM repeats 4 x). Then, after that I go into a distorted guitar section, and I want the next tempo section @ 160 BPM, but I can't seem to figure out how to make that section 160...?? I keep getting 80 BPM for the whole song or 160 BPM for the whole song. When I want 2 different tempos for each of my sections. Any idea's how to do this?

Any forums help would be greatly appreciated. Thx! :)

Julian

You should select (click it) the measure when tempo should change, then go to menu "Composition -> Tempo" and set it to 160.
make sure on tempo options, that you are not applying it to the whole song (that will remove your tempo of 80 too )

Replica watches for sale

How to shop a good replica watches ? It is not a easy question to answer ! You know , There are hundreds of thousands of e-shops selling all brand fake watches . Almost all the e-shops with same decription for the replica watches and same photograph from the offical website . But they are with different price ! In this case , All buyers will feel confused and don't know how to make a decision .

Don't worry . Here we have some suggestion for you to shop IWC high quality watches .

1- When you visit a replica watches shop . The first thing you need to care about is whether the shop is a professional website . If a proffesional site . All the photograhs for brand replica watches like Replica Cartier watches
will be taken by themselves not the ones from the offical sites . A professional site will have their own coopearation factory and sales team . Also you should take about the warranty and guarantee / payment way / security the site provide for the customers and all Rolex Replica watches .
PS : A good site would love to suggest you to pay by more secure payment way , like credit card / master card or paypal . Some faulty site will suggest you to pay by western union or bank transfer . If you deal with a site and only suggest you to pay by western union and offer you a big discount off . Please be awared !