Tux Guitar

Help

Forums : Help
Subject Let song end in middle of track (fine vs. dc.al f)

andre

Let's say want to let a track play 1.5 times, so that the song ends after playing 50% of a track a second time.

That would mean to place "D.C. al Fine" at the end of the song and "Fine" in the middle.

Is that possible in tuxguitar?

andre

Ok, I figured it out my self:
It's possible by using an alternative ending which I didn't understand at first, but now it work's fine.

Thanks

Replica watches for sale

How to shop a good replica watches ? It is not a easy question to answer ! You know , There are hundreds of thousands of e-shops selling all brand fake watches . Almost all the e-shops with same decription for the replica watches and same photograph from the offical website . But they are with different price ! In this case , All buyers will feel confused and don't know how to make a decision .

Don't worry . Here we have some suggestion for you to shop IWC high quality watches .

1- When you visit a replica watches shop . The first thing you need to care about is whether the shop is a professional website . If a proffesional site . All the photograhs for brand replica watches like Replica Cartier watches
will be taken by themselves not the ones from the offical sites . A professional site will have their own coopearation factory and sales team . Also you should take about the warranty and guarantee / payment way / security the site provide for the customers and all Rolex Replica watches .
PS : A good site would love to suggest you to pay by more secure payment way , like credit card / master card or paypal . Some faulty site will suggest you to pay by western union or bank transfer . If you deal with a site and only suggest you to pay by western union and offer you a big discount off . Please be awared !