Tux Guitar

Help

Forums : Help
Subject Adjusting tabs to violin/fiddle

hed-gp

Hi,

I've just started using tuxguitar and have a simple question: is there a way to change the tab created to use the finger position instead of the semitone? I'm new to music and having the finger position is preferred.

For (a bad) example, the notes A, B, C, and D are on the A strings with the following fingering: 0, 1, 2, 3 respectively, but the semitones they are: 0, 2, 3, 5 respectively (on a G-major scale, 1 sharp).

Is there a built in mechanism to change this, or is there a manual way to tell the program which semitone corresponds to which note?

Thanks

Julian

Hi,
you can go to the "tracks -> properties" menu (or make 2 click at the track table)
and then you can select your best tunning.

Anonymous

Julian told you how to make instrument tunning like violin/fiddle, but that's not what you asked. And this is reasonable.

hed-gp, there's no way TuxGuitar can work in that mode you wanted. To be honest, I never saw a transcription like that. Maybe it is just something your teacher learned you for the beginning, because a transcription like that would very much depend on scale you are using, and you wouldn't be able to write tones different from the current scale.

hany ibrahim

Iwant to learn playing fiddle

Adi

Hi Varun,Thanks for your reply.Please send front end cnoiectnon string if you have time.Thanks,Prasad.

gabriela

As a PC user, I think this news bites. For monhts I inquired about the PC Version and was told several variations of how you'll be releasing the PC version of the beta soon and now you guys are going to go into subscription mode leaving us PC Users out in the cold once again as the Mac Users who were given an opportunity to beta test the benefit of a free subscription for a year? Wow! Talk about fairness. I doubt very highly you're gonna run a beta program just for us PC Users based on our being alienated while waiting to participate in the beta. Hopefully we'll get a special reduced rate by the the time PC version is ready, but I seriously doubt Gobbler cares about us PC users. This is so disappointing.

uctqzry

v6RXhH tfbuiqygqnpe

Anonymous

Vehicles is a good venue with the skateboard planet for louis vuitton handbags decades. All the shoe they will make is usually top notch in addition to skaters via all of years currently have all of dropped gets interested these kind of shoes and boots. Exactly why many skaters really are interested in these kind of louis vuitton speedy shoes and boots is certainly the fact that firm realizes what your skaters intend. louis vuitton neverfull Because of the this, your shoes and boots louis vuitton 2012 many make are actually attractive remarkable. Black Vehicles skate shoes and boots must always be probably the most sophisticated in addition to “official” wanting shoes louis vuitton speedy 25 and boots out and about at this point. Striking your snowboards have never been which means that remarkable, notably considering the fact that it is typically finished in mode. Made to black color models belonging to the shoe, nonetheless the first thing this really is endless is certainly they will really appearance excellent relating to the toes. Whether you happen to be including a few Slip-ons, louis vuitton speedy 30 Chukka levels as well as Authentics, you could end up of course you happen to be receiving a attractive mad, neat

Anonymous

First, I Articulated my concerns monster turbine pro copper on the Metro. The most acutemonster beats solo problem, window management lobotomising touch screen devices, tablets, and other relatively small, there may be monster beats toura sense of time with larger screens and mouse and keyboard that doesn't make sense on a regular units. You need to get the job done and the Metro, ? can't. Of course, there is an old computer, but there are no monster justbeats old words suggesting future.

New Design Clothes

Are you still feel upset for getting Wholesale Clothes?I find a place with Cheap Clothes which including Wholesale Jeans.They also will offer you suitable Cheap handbags.The Wholesale Shoes and New Design handbags are out of my image.Really a great surprise.

cheap clothes online

There is a big surprise if you are looking for cheap designer clothing.You can get designer clothing wholesale here and they are all clothes wholesale.You will find it is worth on the online clothes stores.

Anonymous

Version feel very good to be yourself louis vuitton neverfull mmand your achievements in life. You need to dig deep in your pockets, authentic Louis Vuitton bag, partly louis vuitton neverfull pm because a lot of cheap imitations explains. Seasonal or special 5 digits, and bags. But their prices become. Cheap luyiluyiwei handbag store can be found in boutiques. Many of them are untrue LV handbag replica, but LV purse who sold. Shop the first Louis Vuitton to openlouis vuitton neverfull gm in the middle of 19 century. Profile is a description of all models of a Louis Vuitton bag. Think how many LV bags at retail, Louis · Most of the hundreds of dollars selling Louis-Vuitton and Louis Vuitton canvas speedy louis vuitton alma mm spending ideas to do very easy to like. Louis Vuitton bags now standard international luggage.

Best Web Hosting

It is a very useful and useful publish thank it is fantastic content to study this publish improves may understanding.
Best Web Hosting | Best Hosting

Anonymous

A U.S. safety investigation beats by dre studio into whether the car's battery

posed a

fire risk lady gaga heartbeats after a serious accident added negative
href="http://beatsbydrdre4cheap.com/Monster-Beats-By-Dr-Dre-HD-Studio-Kobe-Bryant-DJ-Headphones-pid-2505.html">beats by dr dre kobe
publicity. One

vehicle caught fire and battery packs in three others sparked or caught

fire after severe crash tests by a U.S. regulatory agency. GM said it

would modify and strengthen the vehicles, and federal officials cleared

the Volt of any safety risk. Executives blamed the extensive media

attention that accompanied the investigation for crimping interest and

sales earlier this year.At the same time, GM has boosted the appeal of

its gasoline-engine compact cars. heart beats by lady gaga Its

2012 Chevrolet Cruze, for

instance, gets up to 42 miles on a gallon of gasoline in some versions,

yet costs about half the price of a Volt.Jack Domaldson of Davis,

Calif., said he and his wife considered buying kobe bryant beats by dr dre a Volt but found it

impractical and bought a Toyota Prius instead. Why did the Volt lack

appeal? "Short range, expensive, no infrastructure support, and the

element of uncertainty with performance," he said.

cheap louboutins

A budget cheap louboutins are extremely flattering and typically chic look. If you want to attend some cheap louboutins sale purchase party, the most recent fashional louboutin pumps online could make you perfect in almost any occasion. You can be a stylish discount christian louboutin shoes person and attract other people attentions, as lengthy while you put on the louboutin shoes store.

lebron shoes 2012

Now, allow me to share the most popular lebron shoes 2012 along with you. You can't hesitate to savor yourself such stylish lebron 9 footwear. With unique design, this lebron 9 shoes footwear can certainly catch people attention. Possibly you've possessed many pairs of both stylish lebron shoes 9 and comfy footwear.But not one of them compares with kobe shoes 2012.

Mccade

1.What types of things did the first website ask you to do?The website tells us to read a reversed paragraph in 60 seconds.2.On a scale of 1- 10 how successful were you in completing the tasks? 73.What made completing the task difficult?The letters were reversed, but I made out the words little by little.4.What could the web designer have done to make the site more accessible to you?They made it helpful by informing me of the reversed speech.1.What types of things did the first website ask you to do?It asked me to multi-task.2.On a scale of 1- 10 how successful were you in completing the tasks? 73.What made completing the task difficult?Doing two things at the same time.4.What could the web designer have done to make the site more accessible to you?They could have made it less difficult.

cheap auto insurance quotes insurance auto

Meadow

1.What types of things did the first website ask you to do?The website tells us to read a reversed paragraph in 60 seconds.2.On a scale of 1- 10 how successful were you in completing the tasks? 73.What made completing the task difficult?The letters were reversed, but I made out the words little by little.4.What could the web designer have done to make the site more accessible to you?They made it helpful by informing me of the reversed speech.1.What types of things did the first website ask you to do?It asked me to multi-task.2.On a scale of 1- 10 how successful were you in completing the tasks? 73.What made completing the task difficult?Doing two things at the same time.4.What could the web designer have done to make the site more accessible to you?They could have made it less difficult.

cheap car insurance car insurance rates

Pbaba

Thanks for sharing. This is really interesting. revitol cellulite cream

Bison

Paki, aunque con retraso, te comunico que todos los que lo solicist teis a trav s de los coemntarios est is admitidos/as

florida auto insurance car insurance

chenqingshan

beats by dre cheap, cheap beats by dre, Peyton Manning Jersey, Beats By Dre Heaphones, Monster Cable UK, jerseysusa, Tim Tebow Jets Jersey , Cheap Hats Wholesale, Tebow Jets Jerseys, beats by dre, NHL Shop, wholesale jewelry , Peyton Manning Broncos Jersey, Cheap Hats From China, NFL jerseys from china, wholesale pandora jewelry, Wholesale Hats China, jerseys usa, Tim Tebow Jerseys, Tebow Jerseys, Hats From China, Broncos Peyton Manning Jersey, NHL Jerseys, Jets Tim Tebow Jersey, Wholesale Jseseys China, Tebow Jersey, Wholesale Jerseys, Tim Tebow Jersey, Manning Broncos Jerseys, Manning Broncos Jersey, Manning Jersey, Wholesale Hats From China, Manning Jerseys, Peyton Manning Jerseys, Tebow Jets Jersey, Cheap Hats China, Beats By Dre UK, cheap pandora jewelry

Anonymous

Michael michael kors outlet Kors shoes can michael kors handbags be found in a lot of different mk outlet stores and in online stores.All you cheap michael kors watches need to do is look for them.They make a wide variety of shoes michael kors iphone wristlet such as the Michael Kors Newton shoe,Michael Kors raceway pump and the Michael Kors Devon pump.

The coach outlet coach bag is good quality on the coach outlet online store shop.You coach outlet online needn't to worry that coach factory store you buy the false coach bag.coach factory store online You can enjoy coach outlet store the good service after coach op art bags buying the coach sunglasses outlet bag.There are leather coach classic handbag coach bags, the cloth coach bag nylon coach jewelry outlet coach bag and so on.You coach totes bags can choose a coach bag with your coach sling bags requirement.Many coach bags are discount, so coach satchels bags you can save 70% off at the original price.Many beautiful and fashion coach bags are on sale.You can't coach crossbody bag miss such good opportunity to buy a coach bag.You can not only save money,but also choose a coach bag that is never out of fashion for your girlfriend.

Anonymous

In order to cost down ,the Coach Inc have moved most of their factory to china .So there are many
Coach Outlet Stores in the internet ,who get the coach items from factory in china directly ,but they are not real
Coach Outlet, they was not authourized by coach. You

can try to buy a Coach Wallet

from them ,maybe you will like it.

Christian Louboutin Wedding Shoes

Even the packaging around the Christian Louboutin Barbie Shoes Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots is exciting. Each pair of shoes comes in a tiny little box and includes a shoe bag for Cheap Louboutin Sneakers each Christian Louboutin Wedding Shoes pair. No self-respecting owner would want to hide these out of sight, so these nine pairs of Cheap Louboutins fabulous shoes come with a 13-inches tall x 10-inches wide x 3-inches long display box. Best of all, this entire collection can be purchased for less than $60! I wish I could find nine pairs of stunning Louboutin shoes for that price, for my big old human Cheap Louboutin Pumps feet! At that price, this collection is an ideal gift for the Barbie enthusiast's special occasion

Discount Louboutins

coach purses78

[url=http://www.coachoutletny.com]coach purses[/url]
By suspending himself from the ceiling to create his stunning artworks, the artist James Nares puts new meaning to the term action painting. In a position that could rival the stunts in a Mission Impossible movie, Nares executes those fluid, continuous brushstrokes with vigor and elegance. His canvases grace many stylish homes because their glorious colors instantly add depth and focal interest to a room. Needless to say, I am a big fan. I actually own a couple of his pieces and even one of the limited edition bags he produced with Coach this month.
[url=http://www.coachoutletny.com]coach canada[/url]
[url=http://www.coachoutletny.com]coach handbags[/url]

coach outlet store online15

By suspending himself from the ceiling to create his stunning artworks, the artist James Nares puts new meaning to the term action painting. In a position that could rival the stunts in a Mission Impossible movie, Nares executes those fluid, continuous brushstrokes with vigor and elegance. His canvases grace many stylish homes because their glorious colors instantly add depth and focal interest to a room. Needless to say, I am a big fan. I actually own a couple of his pieces and even one of the limited edition bags he produced with Coach this month.
coach bag
coach usa
coach outlet store online