Tux Guitar

Help

Forums : Help
Subject Print & View

Dave

I have 2 questions. I have vision problems and need to make the print of the tablature bigger. For instance SRV's Riviera Paradise. I select print and view and the print is so small I cannot read. How can I make bigger when I print out. Second questions is if I just wnat to view the tab without the whole instrument menu below, how do I remove tath form the screen? Thanks

Dave

Julian

For the first question, unfortunatly there are no options to modify the print sizes currently now.

for the second, with instruments menu, you mean the table at the bottom of the window ???
you can "drag" it ( between the end of tablature, and top of the table) to down, to hide.

you should also go to Tools -> Preferences, and disable the "automatic table resizing" option.. otherwise, every time you create/remove a track or open a song, the table will be autoadjusted again...

Angus A

I totally agree with Dave. There needs to be some way to increase the print sizes of the tablature. This should be considered in the next version. This is quite a major issue, but so far the only one I have noticed... (TuxGuitar is great.)

Please keep this in mind for the next version.

Great work, TuxGuitar,

Angus A

Zeno

Dave, export in Lilypond format and then transform in PDF with Lilypond.. great printing both for score and tablature

Dean Ritchison

I agree the print is so small it is unreadable. It is useless in it's present form

Dean