Tux Guitar

Help

Forums : Help
Subject Offset strings individually?

Confused

I can see the feature's not readily available, but is there anything in a configuration file somewhere I could alter so tablature is displayed properly when playing in an alternate tuning?

Confused

To be more specific: I mean in the case that the author and the player are each using odd tunings, for the player to be able to enter somewhere their tuning and the tablature displayed appropriately instead of altering the key of the original. Just looking for a clue where to start

Julian

mmm, i don't have clear your question.

are you maybe talking about, change a tuning, and you want that tuxguitar automatically transpose the notes ???
if yes, this is implemented on development version (you'll see it in next release )

if no, try explain better the question please

Maybe Not So Confused

I would want TuxGuitar to NOT transpose or alter key or intervals of anything, but for the tab display to correspond to alternate tunings. No change in sound.

Even better if it were a global setting independent of track, which I why I asked if there was a config file somewhere I could tweak myself

If it's already in the works, that's awesome, as this app is one less reason to wish I was using windows

Not confused At All

Playing with v1.2 I'm finding the settings to change tunings and/or transpose work brilliantly. Great work I love this application!

Anonymous

These mulberry outlet shop have great bags collections. You may like mulberry satchel bags. Buy them from mulberry outlet uk stores.

beats by dre

Monster and beats by Dr. headphones beats by dre is a big change in the direction of the cheapest beats by dre company and all of the long end of the partnership lady gaga heartbeats work.

The distribution is beats by dre pro the upper end of what monsters, a well known monster turbine pro gold and high-fidelity-am at the end of monster turbine pro copper five years, in collaboration with the beats by dre studio manufacturer. Lessons will remain, but decides not to beats by dre tour renew contract with Monster beats by dre justbeats probably change how I produce beat.

For those of you who find beats by dr dre solo hd beats headphones to find if the plan is the purple beats by dre main reason for their popularity, especially on a monster butterfly style similar to enjoy.

HTC $ 3 million, is the beats by dre studio white owner of the largest share the pace, but the not the only company beats by dre studio red to participate in technology. HP beats by dre solo red beats audio for your laptop, the best quality, sound and is used for their laptops.
Monster Beats Studio Pink Diamond High-Definition Headphones