Tux Guitar

Help

Forums : Help
Subject HOW TO ADD ANOTHER INSTRUMENT

ArTyNiUs

Hey can someone help me in this part, my first instrument is TRACK1 but is the only one can somone tell me how can i add more instruments plis?

Anonymous

I have the same question. i would like to add 4-string Ukulele, standard C.

ArTyNiUs

yea, i only use 1 instrument i dont know how to add more, i am waiting to someone to help me ...

Julian

@ArTyNiUs, Go to "Track" menu and click "Add Track" menu item.
There is also a toolbar button to add/remove tracks.. the icons are like "+" (to add) and "-" (to remove)

@Anonymous, definitly you don't have the same question :)
you want to change the strings/tuning of the track.
go to menu "Track" and click on "Properties"

Anonymous

I tried the track/prop. It seems to work.
Thank you much.

me

ok simple to add a track, "track" in the top section then add or remove or whatever you want.

To change the number of chord and make a bass or a 7-string guitar double click on the instrument,it opens a new window where you can change the instrument, the number of chords and the tuning of each chord.

zach

ty soo much

Brent Guillory

Double click the track and you can rename it and change the color, etc.... and you go to where it says "track" in the top bar of the page and click "add track and you can do the whole double click it and change it and whatnot.

Elias

click the track button then on add track then use the properties menu to add or change another instrument.

Anonymous

Version feel very good to be yourself louis vuitton neverfull mmand your achievements in life. You need to dig deep in your pockets, authentic Louis Vuitton bag, partly louis vuitton neverfull pm because a lot of cheap imitations explains. Seasonal or special 5 digits, and bags. But their prices become. Cheap luyiluyiwei handbag store can be found in boutiques. Many of them are untrue LV handbag replica, but LV purse who sold. Shop the first Louis Vuitton to openlouis vuitton neverfull gm in the middle of 19 century. Profile is a description of all models of a Louis Vuitton bag. Think how many LV bags at retail, Louis ยท Most of the hundreds of dollars selling Louis-Vuitton and Louis Vuitton canvas speedy louis vuitton alma mm spending ideas to do very easy to like. Louis Vuitton bags now standard international luggage.

Anonymous

Coach Shoes are very pupular in

USA,but it is a little expensive,if you would like to buy the cheap coach shoes,you had better go to the
Coach Purses Outlet who sell the coach items with low

price ,you can also choose other coach items in the
Coach Outlet.

Discount Louboutins

Long before spiked heels with exotic names red bottom shoes became objects of desire, chicks have been cheap christian louboutin shoe-crazy. But recently, we got proof of exactly how crazy: While louboutins cheap sales of most things have plummeted thanks to the recession, Christian Louboutin Pumps have gone up compared to the same period last year. Trust science to have the Christian Louboutin Sandals: Turns out, we've always been wired for shoe lust, even when the going gets through http://www.cheaplouboutinredbottom.com/.