Tux Guitar

Help

Forums : Help
Subject customchords backup on Mac

tethybaboo

Hi. Does anyone knows where customchords file is stored on a Mac?
I'd like to make a bkp of this file. So if i have to format the hd of my mac i don't have to "rebuild" all my "personal" chords
Thanks

Julian

It should be at:
[your_user_home]/.tuxguitar-1.2/customchords.xml

note that ".tuxguitar-1.2" could be a hidden folder.

Anonymous

My sister is working in the Burberry Outlet Stores,

she said that they don't have the Burberry Outlet

website at all ,all of the webiste that are selling
Cheap Burberry Handbags are not real ,they may be

selling the copys of burberry with high quality.

Beats By Dr.Dre

Beats By Dr.Dre profits to manage your non-public home for some years, to the application, you may correctly assume that the establishment of the important time only a tiny increase to meet my needs. Beats By Dr.Dre Pro Headphnoes ways and means to beat listed on this site may be regarded as a very good area, began to consider the production of a non-public home living Monster Beats Solo Headphones.

Discount Louboutins

Long before spiked heels with exotic names red bottom shoes became objects of desire, chicks have been cheap christian louboutin shoe-crazy. But recently, we got proof of exactly how crazy: While louboutins cheap sales of most things have plummeted thanks to the recession, Christian Louboutin Pumps have gone up compared to the same period last year. Trust science to have the Christian Louboutin Sandals: Turns out, we've always been wired for shoe lust, even when the going gets through http://www.cheaplouboutinredbottom.com/.