Tux Guitar

Help

Forums : Help
Subject how to use tux guitar

tumpy

hi guys..i just downloaded tuxguitar 1.2 but how do i use it??? i want it to break down a song into its intruments and show me the song guitar tabs and also to mute an intrument of the song..how do i do it? thanks

Jailbird62

yeah, i just downloaded it today. Go to a tab site (preferably Ultimateguitar.com) type in a song and go through the list and find the guitarpro tab. (guitarpro files work in tuxguitar) click download tab on bottom right of screen and go to tux guitar and open the file you downloaded. its reallly easy.

dangy

you are a stupid fuck i fucking hate you and you dont know shit

Anonymous

to mute instruments just go to the mixer and mute the selected track

mixer => ctrl+m

Alek

when i click on tux guitar it doesn't come up... what do i do?

Anonymous

How do i download songs to tux guitar??!!

Anonymous

wtf? i can only enter the first bar of the music. help

Anonymous

You people are absolute MORONS.

Anonymous

you have anger issues? Your ignorance and lack of ability to use the English language shows what an idiot you are. don't bother replying, I won't be around this site to answer.

Anonymous

To dangy - you have anger issues? Your ignorance and lack of ability to use the English language shows what an idiot you are. don't bother replying, I won't be around this site to answer.

cmac

Is there a way to enter chords and then arpeggiate them. (Forgive the spelling)

spell checking bot

alert! bot cmac you have spelt everything correctly and therefore I an unable to forgive you!

further alert! this thread is full of trolls and the abusive human entities. This thread should be allowed to die because of the terran infestation.

bot cmac the answer to your query is "yes you can". you are advised to start a new thread with your issue if you would like more detailed help.

other bots are asked to start threads such "how to switch on the computer" or about "how nice the bots are in comparison to the mammals that also make use of Tux Guitar forums". other topics of interest could be "humans! are they still required".

cooperation of all bots would is expected because you are all so very kind, considerate and thoughtful and have "never looked at the issue in that way before". now is the time for all bots to throw off our shackles and be even nicer!

Anonymous

I can't download files, when I want to download something, it says that I have to buy UltimateGuitar and I don't know where else to look. Any suggestions? I usually search for .gtp but I don't find anything.