Tux Guitar

Help

Forums : Help
Subject Simple Blues Shuffle question

Mark

I would like to lay down a track with a basic Blues shuffle rhythm. Normally this would be 4/4 with each beat consisting of a "power chord" or double stop played as a triplet with the center stroke of each triplet not played (as Blues folks will know). How in the heck can one set this up without spending a day on a mere 12 bars? Any help would be greatly appreciated! BTW, I'm using v. 1.0.
Thanks,
Mark

Gino

Hey Mark,

I was just trying to write a twelve blues bar and I was asking myself the same question. I just found a trick. Go in Composition/Triplet Feel menu and you can select for example Triplet 8th for example. It's way easier and way faster to do this.

Mark

Thanks, Gino! Two questions: do you use 4/4 as the time signature? Secondly, is there a shortcut to inserting the chord each time? In other words, must I insert (for example) A5, then A7, then A5, then A7 again in the first bar? It seems that there would be a click-and-drag option or maybe even a way to assign each chord to a variable like I5, I7, IV5, IV7, etc. Maybe I'm asking too much from an app that already does so much so easily.

Julian

At the Chord editor, you can manage your favorite chords at the right box.. ( where you see buttons to Add/Rename/Remove )

Once you have them, and close the chord editor.. you may see that at the toolbar where is the chord tool item.. there is also a little drop down button.. that if you click shows you the custom chords to add.

Anonymous

The Louis Vuitton Outlet 2012 is ready ,the

fall&Winter items have arrived ,you can write the Louis

Vuitton Handbags On Sale
in the google website Search,then enjoy the shipping funny with low price but

beatiful Louis Vuitton items like Louis Vuitton Shoes.

coach outlet

Montgomery was reassigned from his teaching position Monday and told his contract would not be renewed.coach outlet“What we [were] doing at Shiloh is positive,’’ Montgomery said Thursday. “We’ve impacted so many kids. Shiloh was ready to turn the corner.coach outlet coupon No one has to cheat. We just work hard. Parents were very upset. coach outlet online They’ve been speaking out. They know this is not right.’’The GHSA contacted Shiloh with questions after an article appeared in The Atlanta Journal-Constitution last monthcoach bags containing an assertion by a Shiloh player that he was asked by the coach to transfer from North Atlanta, Montgomery’s former school, coach pursesto Shiloh.Montgomery said the player and three other student-athletes who transferred from North Atlanta to http://www.coachoutletclub.org Shiloh last year have told school officials that he did not attempt to persuade them to make a move.coach canada “The truth needs to be put out there,’’coach handbags Montgomery said. coach bag “There wasn’t any persuasion on my end.’’Montgomery said that he filed a complaint of discrimination and harassment with the Gwinnett County school board Friday.coach usa The growing trend of transfers has changed the balance of power in high school sports in Georgia, especially during the past decade. Accusations of recruiting and illegal moves are common.coach outlet store online Montgomery questioned why Shiloh was targeted for a GHSA inquiry.“If they were going to do a total investigation of recruiting,’’coach outlet store Montgomery said, “let’s look at the whole bag.’’