Tux Guitar

Help

Forums : Help
Subject Defining String Notes

Andy

I play dobro: 6 strings, tuned GBDGBD. I used the 6 string guitar, retuned (I don't know what the numbers (E5, B3 etc.) mean. I tabbed a few scales. The tablature looks fine, but the playback is not correct sounds.

How do I fix this? I read the doc and feel dumb :-)

Julian

The numbers next to the notes are the octaves.
Ej, E3 and E4, are allways "E" .. but E4 is 12 semitones upper than E3..

I'm not sure about dobro, but if you say me "GBDGBD"
i could imagine these settings:
String 1: D5
String 2: B4
String 3: G4
String 4: D4
String 5: B3
String 6: G3

Anonymous

I think I did something wrong a while back.

Saturday I was fighting hard to make my laptop record from my V-amp2. I installedNike shoes outlet Pulse Audio I think. Spent a few hours getting the laptop to use the right input. Then I couldn't make Traverso accept the Line-In as input.

Today I tried using tuxguitar. I set it up like described above. No sound. I managed to get Traverso working though. It worked all of a sudden. Right input and everything. I recorded a small test. After that I turned on Banshee to listen to music. No sound. I could hear my guitar in Traverso, Traverso could successfully playback my recording. But NO other sound works. I can see the signal in Pulse Audio, wheNike air maxn Banshee plays music.

Goddammit I don't understand this...while writing this the sound from Banshee came back !! I just turned it on to check which window cheap air maxin Pulse audio would tell me what song was playing. Still no sound in TuxGuitar though, unless I set it back to Gervill.

I'm sorrall star shoesy for all that pointless babbling. I'm very new to Linux and epsecially to OpenSUSE.

Jacob

Anonymous

My sister is working in the Burberry Outlet Stores,

she said that they don't have the Burberry Outlet

website at all ,all of the webiste that are selling
Cheap Burberry Handbags are not real ,they may be

selling the copys of burberry with high quality.

Christian Louboutin Wedding Shoes

Even the packaging around the Christian Louboutin Barbie Shoes Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots is exciting. Each pair of shoes comes in a tiny little box and includes a shoe bag for Cheap Louboutin Sneakers each Christian Louboutin Wedding Shoes pair. No self-respecting owner would want to hide these out of sight, so these nine pairs of Cheap Louboutins fabulous shoes come with a 13-inches tall x 10-inches wide x 3-inches long display box. Best of all, this entire collection can be purchased for less than $60! I wish I could find nine pairs of stunning Louboutin shoes for that price, for my big old human Cheap Louboutin Pumps feet! At that price, this collection is an ideal gift for the Barbie enthusiast's special occasion

Discount Louboutins