Tux Guitar

Help

Forums : Help
Subject Why would I need Lilypond if I have TuxGuitar?

JohnE1

I'm asking because there's a Lilypond plugin to export TuxGuitar files.

I hope I can do all I need to in TuxGuitar and don't need to learn another program. Isn't that the point and the goal of TuxGuitar?!

Julian

We can also translate the question to other exporter plugins such as gp*, midi, musicxml, ascii, audio, etc...

These are just features.. each user know if/why are they needed.

One reason could be to protect your documents:
You are free to install tuxguitar, but aren't you free to uninstall it? what will happen with all your documents you made with tuxguitar if you choice to uninstall it ?.. so with export options you can have warranty to continue your projects in different softwares.

>> I hope I can do all I need to.....

Well, the goal of this application was allways to be a "tablature editor and player"

So, i think "do all I need to" is a wrong definition...
I need a car, but make sure that tuxguitar isn't going to give it to me :)

Anonymous

We can also translate the question to other exporter plugins such as gp*, midi, musicxml, ascii, audio, etc...

These are just features.. each user know if/why are they needed.

One reason could be to protect your documents:
You are free to install tuxguitar, but aren't you free to uninstall it? what will happen with all your documents you made with tuxguitar if you choice to uninstall it ?.. so with export options you can have warranty to continue your projects in different softwares.

>> I hope I can do all I need to.....

Well,Air Max 2011 the goal of this application was allways to be a "tablature editor and player"

So, i think "do all I need to" is a wrong definition...
I need aAir Max 90 Current Flywire car, but make sure that tuxguitar isn't going to give it to me :)

Anonymous

My sister is working in the Burberry Outlet Stores,

she said that they don't have the Burberry Outlet

website at all ,all of the webiste that are selling
Cheap Burberry Handbags are not real ,they may be

selling the copys of burberry with high quality.

discount louboutins

Don't be overwhelmed when shopping Christian Louboutin Pumps for women's high heel shoes, you don't have to be psychic to know which heels will be wearable. You must avoid the killer heels that rub in every direction and kill after 10 minutes. When some women buy these killer heels, they get turned off to all heels. There are different discount louboutins heels for different occasions. You can wear some dressier and daring heels with black slacks Christian Louboutin Slingbacks to work, under discount christian louboutin shoes flirty cheap christian louboutin skirts to a party, or even thrown under jeans for a trip to the mall. Always walk around the shoe store with both heels on before making Christian Louboutin Sneakers your decision. The heels that surprise you with their comfort are the heels that will last you in the office or on the dance floor. If you love them, get them