Tux Guitar

Help

Forums : Help
Subject How to change the player?

Paz

Ok, I'm totally new to tg, but can someone point to some documentation or soem way to change the defualt player?

I downloaded some tabs, but when i go to play them,, a piano/organ type of instrument comes on to play them, and I dunno, maybe it sonly me, but I think it sounds horrible.

So if the tabs I downloaded have a guitar track and a bass track, I would like for those instruments to actualy come on and play, and not this organ that seems to always come on and play. I tried changing the options for the track, for example, track 2 is labeled 'spor 2", and I changed the instrument in options for this track to "fingered bass", but when I start the Player, the organ thing comes on and plays.

sorry for the length of this, and appreciate any help!

ooen

Well, i just got it today, but ive heard guitar pro 6 before and it sounds like this too so i think its supposed to be like that?

Julian

Paz, what OS do you have ??

At "Tools -> Settings" you can select the MIDI Port to use in sound section, but that ports are different by OS, and you can install different software synthesizers to make better sounds.