Tux Guitar

Help

Forums : Help
Subject Loop

Eon

Is there a way to loop a part of a song or the whole song?

Julian

Hi,
it is a new feature for next version.. (available on CVS)

Eon

Thanks !

guitare

Hello
How to play a passage in loop
please

tuxguitar Version 1.1

Julian

this feature will be available on next 1.2 version.. you can't do this in 1.1 yet.

Anonymous

Actually, there is a way to do this now. What I have done is make a copy of the tab file and delete everything except the measures you want to practice. I deleted all but two or three measures of a song and saved it as a different tab file. Then I just loop it and practice that section. Be careful not to overwrite your original tab file.

me

Yes this is a workaround. A very inconvenient workaround. I love TG, but this partial looping thing is a real gap. Looking forward to he next version :o)

Anonymous

Actually you can, click "Composition" and "add open repeat" to the beginning of the part that you want to repeat. Then go the last measure that you want to repeat and click "Composition" and insert a "closed repeat". It will then ask you for the number of repeats. Done. Also set you markers and it will make it lot easier. Remember to "save as" to keep the original, well original.

mark

right click the measure or measures u want to loop. then under composition do open repeat. right click measure u want to stop at and then right click and under composition click close repeat.

Julian

This feature was already applied on latest release.. what tg version are you using ???

Anonymous

The Louis Vuitton Outlet 2012 is ready ,the

fall&Winter items have arrived ,you can write the Louis

Vuitton Handbags On Sale
in the google website Search,then enjoy the shipping funny with low price but

beatiful Louis Vuitton items like Louis Vuitton Shoes.