Tux Guitar

Help

Forums : Help
Subject how create music on tux guitar from books

tux guitar trainning

hi, just wanted to know and learn how to create my copy of my music from the books i have. I want to understand Tux guitar better so i can put my own music on it down the road.
Do you guys/gals have this and where can i find it?

thanks again.

Paul

Hi,

did you look up the help file? Inside the program, choose menu help - documentation or F1 key. Section "Editing a track" should help at first.

It took me a while to become familiar with the program. You have to put in your music one note after the other. Takes some time in the beginning...

And it's guitar/tablature based. First staff is normal music notation, second staff is the tablature notation. There you put the notes in... it'S explained in detail in the help file.

Hope this is helpful

Greetings
Paul

aeryk

I Want to put songs on There

Anonymous

Hey im Brad and I just wanted to know how to make a whole music cover sheet and how the whole thing works. I always end up making a few mistakes and have no idea how to fix some of the problems.

Anonymous

No one is going to type out step by step every little thing you can do with Tux.

Read the Help file and play around with the program. You learn by trial & error.