Forums : Help
Subject Transpose down

jyf88

Menu Tools / Transpose

Transpose up works fine
How to transpose down ?

Thank's

Anonymous

scroll up -> there are negative numbers.

Sgt A

How do you drop your score down an octave?

Anonymous

Well, What I mean transpose the score down an octave

GoldenPickaxe

I want to know too. Transposing down 8 steps didn't seem to work, took me 6 tries to get down an octave.

Valentin

To transpose score down an octave just choose -12 from list.
I will try to explain. It is because to transpose on octave down/up you need to go on 12 semitones down/up (look at the chromatic scale from c4 to c5):
c4, c#4, d4, d#4, e4, f4, f#4, g4, g#4, a4, a#4, h4, ?5
And we can calculate:
c5 - 1 semitone = h4
c5 - 2 semitones = a#4
c5 - 12 semitones = c4 (note C octave below)
Similarly to increase pitch on octave you need to add 12.
I hope, my explanation will be useful for you.

Alp

I don't have the menu item Transpose under tools. Any help?
Thanks

uggs clearance

This your back heel Air Max Pas Cher connected with Nike air jordans IX in addition to michael jordan 6-8 engagement rings serialized can be quite very long, even so the past on the discloses connected with with twelve months The new year would be the color with Black cooking with charcoal briquettes dull. That it was from the start wiped away with The early 90's and has now viewed Chaussures Aire Max 90 some sort of growth of selling price by means of $250. Many of the Air Jordans bring about generally found a terrific hype previous to the acquittance. Even so the ??Charcoal' Hunting for possesses extremely got a small exposure by means of Nike. It truly is storming for doing this goes for for being among the finest anticipating Nike air jordans 9s. The oxygen Michael jordan IX black/dark cooking with charcoal briquettes dull attributes black color durabuck superior, fresh air main model from the main in addition to Chaussures Aire Max 89 foot and also a ployurethan mid-sole.You may also some other products from us such as: TN Requin pas cher,Air Max Pas Cher,ugg boots outlet,uggs clearance,ugg boots outlet,ugg boots outlet.Welcome to have a look and enjoy yourself.foolpig1116

airmaxtn

chaussures tn requin pas cher

Discount Louboutins

Long before spiked heels with exotic names red bottom shoes became objects of desire, chicks have been cheap christian louboutin shoe-crazy. But recently, we got proof of exactly how crazy: While louboutins cheap sales of most things have plummeted thanks to the recession, Christian Louboutin Pumps have gone up compared to the same period last year. Trust science to have the Christian Louboutin Sandals: Turns out, we've always been wired for shoe lust, even when the going gets through http://www.cheaplouboutinredbottom.com/.

discount louboutins

Don't be overwhelmed when shopping Christian Louboutin Pumps for women's high heel shoes, you don't have to be psychic to know which heels will be wearable. You must avoid the killer heels that rub in every direction and kill after 10 minutes. When some women buy these killer heels, they get turned off to all heels. There are different discount louboutins heels for different occasions. You can wear some dressier and daring heels with black slacks Christian Louboutin Slingbacks to work, under discount christian louboutin shoes flirty cheap christian louboutin skirts to a party, or even thrown under jeans for a trip to the mall. Always walk around the shoe store with both heels on before making Christian Louboutin Sneakers your decision. The heels that surprise you with their comfort are the heels that will last you in the office or on the dance floor. If you love them, get them