Tux Guitar

Help

Forums : Help
Subject Copying and Pasting Multiple Tracks Between Files

Mike

Hey guys, I'm trying to copy some measures from one version of a song me and some friends are making into an updated version of the same song.

There's about 36 measures I want to copy from the old version into the updated version, that were accidentally left out of the updated version.

What happens whenever I try to do it is I copy the measures from the old version, making sure to select "all tracks," and then copy them into the new version. But then it doesn't copy everything. It only copies the one track I had selected when I copied the measures initially, and it even left out random notes here and there for no apparent reason.

I even tried copying everything into a brand new file, but it still only copied the one track I had selected, and it also randomly changed the instrument... so I don't really know what's going on.

Any help?

Mike

And I'm using .gp5 files by the way.

Mike

Woops nevermind, just realized you can't copy and paste between windows. I had both projects open in a separate window, but once I just opened them both in the same window one at a time it worked.

Damian

How did you manage to do that ? I've been trying to paste a bass track and copy it to another window where a guitar track is and it won't seem to work :-s .

Anonymous

The Louis Vuitton Outlet 2012 is ready ,the

fall&Winter items have arrived ,you can write the Louis

Vuitton Handbags On Sale
in the google website Search,then enjoy the shipping funny with low price but

beatiful Louis Vuitton items like Louis Vuitton Shoes.