Tux Guitar

Help

Forums : Help
Subject Can I convert 6 string guitar to 4 string Mandolin

Pete

Can I convert 6 string guitar to 4 string Mandolin

michael

i was looking for a program to use for mandolin but could not find anything then i found tux guitar a few days ago
changed the guitar to violin with tuning G3 D3 A2 E2 but could not get the tabs to match sheet music i already had i could see the potential was there but did not know correct tuning to use (i am new to learning music/mandolin) went on wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandolin found correct tuning
* fourth (lowest tone) course: G3 (196.00 Hz)
* third course: D4 (293.66 Hz)
* second course: A4 (440.00 Hz; A above middle C)
* first (highest tone) course: E5 (659.25 Hz)
double click on instrument reset the tuning options to these settings and it seems to work
i hope this is of some help
ps if anyone knows how to get a sound recording into tux i would be grateful for any help.
michael

Anonymous

Re: getting a sound recording into Tux - you can import a midi file, but not wav or mp3, etc.

edresseshop

prom dresses 2012
long prom dresses
short prom dresses
short prom dresses 2012
plus size prom dresses
=====
cheap prom dresses 2012
pink prom dresses
yellow prom dresses
plus size evening dresses
black evening dresses
red evening dresses

Anonymous

The Louis Vuitton handbags outlet are very hot now

,you can buy a lot of cheap louis vuitton bags from the
Louis Vuitton Outlet.Although they are only the

website store, but they are sale and quality issurance ,you can pay for your favourite via a credit card, you

will be fashion with the louis vuitton items especially to wear the
Louis Vuitton

Sunglasses

Manning

Authentic Alonzo Mourning jersey, Authentic Carlos Boozer Jersey, wholesale jerseys china free shipping, Marc Staal Jersey, Authentic Dwyane Wade Jersey, Martin Brodeur Jersey, Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap, Brad Richards Jersey, china wholesale nike, cheap jewelry, Ryan Callahan Jersey, Authentic Joakim Noah Jersey, Henrik Lundqvist Jersey, Throwback Heat Jerseys, Wayne Gretzky Jersey, wholesale jerseys china, Anze Kopitar Jersey, Authentic Michael Jordan Jersey, cheap tiffany jewelry , Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, nike nfl jerseys 2012 for sale, Dustin Brown Jersey, Drew Doughty Jersey, Authentic John Salmons Jersey, Authentic Mario Chalmers jersey, Authentic Derrick Rose Jersey, number one wholesale, Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, Shane Doan Jersey, Authentic Scottie Pippen Jersey, Authentic Dennis Rodman Jersey, Throwback Bulls Jerseys, Authentic Udonis Haslem jersey, Ray Whitney Jersey, Nike NFL Jerseys 2012, Sean Avery Jersey, Zach Parise Jersey, Ilya Kovalchuk Jersey, Authentic Chris Bosh Jersey, Patrik Elias Jersey, Cheap NFL Jerseys, Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale, Authentic LeBron James Jersey, Authentic Luol Deng Jersey

ralph lauren sale outlet

Kennedy grew to become chief executive in addition to granted 4% connected with ralph lauren sale outlet all production that they are executed overseas would that production in the clothes begin to ralph lauren outlet uk alter. Within 1975 80% of all clothes were being produced in the united states, within 1985 70% connected with ralph lauren uk sale all varmints were being produced in the united states, within 1995 50% of all clothes were being produced in the united states, in addition to in 2009 only 5% of all cheap ralph lauren polo shirts clothes tend to be produced in the united states.