Tux Guitar

Help

Forums : Help
Subject How to compile Tuxguitar plugin?

t00nfish

Hi i'm intersted in writing a tuxguitar plugin. To start I wanted to compile an already existing plugin, in my case its tuxguitar-tuner. But I just get errors when compiling it with JDK 1.7 (and 1.6, too). Any suggestions?

b4dc0d3r

I hope this doesn't sound too condescending, but I usually take the errors, paste them into google, and do whatever someone suggests on the pages that come up.

I was able to get lilypond plugin built using these steps. The trick is, you have to build tuxguitar first before a plugin will build.

http://tuxguitar.herac.com.ar/tgwiki/doku.php?id=doc:build

If you have specific errors I might be able to help more specifically.

t00nfish

Thanks! Now it works :)

WARNING: The link in the article (http://tuxguitar.herac.com.ar/tgwiki/doku.php?id=doc:build) links to an OLD version of tuxguitar!

t00nfish

Are there any tutorials/docs for writing tuxguitar plugins?

b4dc0d3r

Not that I have seen. A general overview is on the same wiki, you probably already found that. But there is only general information.

http://tuxguitar.herac.com.ar/tgwiki/doku.php#plugins_and_related_projects

In general, there is a standard plugin interface that you have to use. I will use the tuner as an example.

TuxGuitar-tunersrcorgheractuxguitarguitoolscustomtuner

The standard "boilerplate" code is in this file. You need to implement : getDescription() getVersion() getAuthor() getName()

The other files in that folder implement the code. You can "extend" just about anything you want to, so to get an idea of how it works you would have to either look at a plugin or look at the TG source code for the plugin types. This is a ToolItem, so it has to extend "TGToolItemPlugin" and implement doAction(). An exporter plugin has to extend TGExporterPlugin and implement getExporter(). They are not all in one place, so just searching the source code for "plugin" is the best I've found.

uggs boots outlet

Known as snow boots vn2011c25 ugg boots sale blue a small company in the 1930 s the latest production, by the 1950 s had boots within the two numerous manufacturers as Australia and New Zealand. Particular interpretation local company says, they have to get the chance to use this word, UGG promote their brands a thing appears to be an over-all is simply a reality. As uggs boots outlet closely associated relation to UG, alas, and UGG are selected to explain Australia or New Zealand may be the sheepskin boots, since the 1970 s, in the most recent.

Even though exact origin have doubt, we all know that in the world of those responsible to boots the name. Brian Smith in 1979, established in the United States the UGG holding firm. Former Australian surfing athletes already use of DuoNian boots, because they have been a fashionable footwear form ugg boots outlet below down surfing.

Anonymous

You would like to search for mulberry shoulder bags at mulberry outlet online shops. Buy top quality mulberry items from mulberry outlet stores.

beats by dre

Monster and beats by Dr. headphones beats by dre is a big change in the direction of the cheapest beats by dre company and all of the long end of the partnership lady gaga heartbeats work.

The distribution is beats by dre pro the upper end of what monsters, a well known monster turbine pro gold and high-fidelity-am at the end of monster turbine pro copper five years, in collaboration with the beats by dre studio manufacturer. Lessons will remain, but decides not to beats by dre tour renew contract with Monster beats by dre justbeats probably change how I produce beat.

For those of you who find beats by dr dre solo hd beats headphones to find if the plan is the purple beats by dre main reason for their popularity, especially on a monster butterfly style similar to enjoy.

HTC $ 3 million, is the beats by dre studio white owner of the largest share the pace, but the not the only company beats by dre studio red to participate in technology. HP beats by dre solo red beats audio for your laptop, the best quality, sound and is used for their laptops.
Monster Beats Studio Pink Diamond High-Definition Headphones