Tux Guitar

Help

Forums : Help
Subject Forcing Tablature Convention

wooac

I probably posted in the wrong forum.

I'm trying to shift a piece by an octave using a transpose. This works fine except instead of moving the Tab to higher strings consistently, tuxguitar is just adding fret numbers. Is there some way to force tuxguitar to use the lowest frets on the higher strings of a guitar?

Anonymous

Coach Shoes are very pupular in

USA,but it is a little expensive,if you would like to buy the cheap coach shoes,you had better go to the
Coach Purses Outlet who sell the coach items with low

price ,you can also choose other coach items in the
Coach Outlet.

Beats By Dr.Dre

Beats By Dr.Dre profits to manage your non-public home for some years, to the application, you may correctly assume that the establishment of the important time only a tiny increase to meet my needs. Beats By Dr.Dre Pro Headphnoes ways and means to beat listed on this site may be regarded as a very good area, began to consider the production of a non-public home living Monster Beats Solo Headphones.

Oakley Sunglasses Sale

Thanks for the great post.I am grateful Oakley Sunglasses Sale for the information given.thanks for your sharing!welcome to buy Discount Oakley Sunglasses from our store online.

Christian Louboutin Wedding Shoes

Even the packaging around the Christian Louboutin Barbie Shoes Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots is exciting. Each pair of shoes comes in a tiny little box and includes a shoe bag for Cheap Louboutin Sneakers each Christian Louboutin Wedding Shoes pair. No self-respecting owner would want to hide these out of sight, so these nine pairs of Cheap Louboutins fabulous shoes come with a 13-inches tall x 10-inches wide x 3-inches long display box. Best of all, this entire collection can be purchased for less than $60! I wish I could find nine pairs of stunning Louboutin shoes for that price, for my big old human Cheap Louboutin Pumps feet! At that price, this collection is an ideal gift for the Barbie enthusiast's special occasion

Discount Louboutins