Tux Guitar

Help

Forums : Help
Subject Keyboard shortcut list?

Gabe

I was wondering if there is a list available of keyboard shortcuts aside from the "configure key bindings" dialog. I ask because there seems to be some that are not user-assignable. The two I really, really need are:

increase note length and decrease note length
(i.e. switch from quarter note to eighth note and back again without actually clicking on the buttons in the toolbar).

The minus (-) key seems to work for decreasing the length of the note, but for the life of me, I can't find anything to increase it. I thought the plus key would, but it doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Anyway, great software. Guitar Pro was one of two programs I really missed after leaving Windows. Thanks a million for the hard work.

Gabe

On a side note, are you planning to write a manual for this program? I think a good manual would be a godsend for people who have never worked with tablature or MIDI before. I would be happy to contribute if you need volunteers for it.

Julian

Hi,
Numpad "+" and "-" are to increase/decrease durations..
also "Insert", "Delete", "Backspace" and "1 to 9" are reserved keys by the app.

there is a bug with some keyboards: '+' Not same as 'Shift +"
so, next version will allow users to configure new shortcuts for that actions. (ready on CVS version)

>are you planning to write a manual
its planned, but my english is not good.. and i'm not a good document writer in my native lang..
so is for that, i installed a wiki on this site at Documentation section.
but nobody write in it :s
so if you want, it'll be wonderfull to have an userwide here.. and i'll can implements it at the help of the app.

Gabe

Hmm... Okay. I guess my issue then is that I am on a laptop, which has no numeric keypad--only the =/+ key.

Anyway, that's my only complaint with the program thus far, and it's a small complaint, and it seems that you are working to get those actions added into the assignable keyboard shortcuts. All in all, you're doing great work on the program, and as I said before, once I learn the program better, I would love to contribute to the manual/wiki. Thanks again.

Gabe

Julian

>I guess my issue then is that I am on a laptop...
that's the bug i was talking about.. i don't have a laptop.. but i received mails about that

>I would love to contribute to the manual/wiki.
you are welcome.. you can go to Documentation section and create a wiki account to have write access..

Christian Louboutin Wedding Shoes

Even the packaging around the Christian Louboutin Barbie Shoes Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots is exciting. Each pair of shoes comes in a tiny little box and includes a shoe bag for Cheap Louboutin Sneakers each Christian Louboutin Wedding Shoes pair. No self-respecting owner would want to hide these out of sight, so these nine pairs of Cheap Louboutins fabulous shoes come with a 13-inches tall x 10-inches wide x 3-inches long display box. Best of all, this entire collection can be purchased for less than $60! I wish I could find nine pairs of stunning Louboutin shoes for that price, for my big old human Cheap Louboutin Pumps feet! At that price, this collection is an ideal gift for the Barbie enthusiast's special occasion

Discount Louboutins