Tux Guitar

Help

Forums : Help
Subject Import MIDI as new track

uta

Hi there -
to start with: thank you very much for your effort! Half a year ago I switched to Kubuntu Linux, and step by step I now dive into all the great linux apps - like TUXGUITAR.

There goes my question:
How do I import a percussion line I generated with Hydrogen into a new track of an existing document?
If I export from Hydrogen to a MIDI file and then try to import this in TUXGUITAR, the TUX-project I worked on disappears and only the new imported track is there.
I simply do not seem to be able to bring the tracks together...

I am not a pro in IT composition, so, please excuse if this question appears silly.

I appreciate any hints! Many thanks from Germany.

GuitaringEgg

I have the same problem. It's really annoying. Can anyone help?

Here to help,

Yeah, if you listening Julian, the ability to import tracks into a song would be great for future releases.

I don't mean to sound ungrateful, tux guitar is wonderful.

Julian

I allways listen :)
Import track (from other song) to a current song isn't so easy.
there are a lot of things what needs be fixed before.

i can show you a little examples of this
* song1 can have tempo = 64 while song2 tempo = 120.
how to know what is the "good" tempo.

* track1 measures may have a 6/8 time signature while track2 4/4. (merge that timesignatures can make a bad synchronization)

* track1 measures can be using tripplet feels, while the other not.

There are a lot of things like this, what make the job a little hard.
ofcourse there is allways a solution, but i think depending what are you importing the song may don't result as you really wanted.

faust

3 years ago :( project is dead.

bstrasen2@hotmail.com

how do I do this?I have a windows 7 laptop Robert

Discount Louboutins

Long before spiked heels with exotic names red bottom shoes became objects of desire, chicks have been cheap christian louboutin shoe-crazy. But recently, we got proof of exactly how crazy: While louboutins cheap sales of most things have plummeted thanks to the recession, Christian Louboutin Pumps have gone up compared to the same period last year. Trust science to have the Christian Louboutin Sandals: Turns out, we've always been wired for shoe lust, even when the going gets through http://www.cheaplouboutinredbottom.com/.

Christian Louboutin Wedding Shoes

Even the packaging around the Christian Louboutin Barbie Shoes Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots is exciting. Each pair of shoes comes in a tiny little box and includes a shoe bag for Cheap Louboutin Sneakers each Christian Louboutin Wedding Shoes pair. No self-respecting owner would want to hide these out of sight, so these nine pairs of Cheap Louboutins fabulous shoes come with a 13-inches tall x 10-inches wide x 3-inches long display box. Best of all, this entire collection can be purchased for less than $60! I wish I could find nine pairs of stunning Louboutin shoes for that price, for my big old human Cheap Louboutin Pumps feet! At that price, this collection is an ideal gift for the Barbie enthusiast's special occasion

Discount Louboutins