Tux Guitar

Help

Forums : Help
Subject bad quality prints

jeremy

when i print the image s blurry and the tab is to large.

I do not want to use up so much paper and printing the same tab on guitar pro would take up half the space but program prints to large at bad quality.

any way to fix this?

Nicodemus

I'm interested in this as well

zappi

No fix, but if you export it as pdf it looks much smarter when you print it.

Guitar

Hi, better quality prints with 2 tracks on can be achieved using the "Print Screen" button and pasting into Paint, Word or other program.

I'm happy maybe doing this for now until the software is updated.

Christian Louboutin Wedding Shoes

Even the packaging around the Christian Louboutin Barbie Shoes Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots is exciting. Each pair of shoes comes in a tiny little box and includes a shoe bag for Cheap Louboutin Sneakers each Christian Louboutin Wedding Shoes pair. No self-respecting owner would want to hide these out of sight, so these nine pairs of Cheap Louboutins fabulous shoes come with a 13-inches tall x 10-inches wide x 3-inches long display box. Best of all, this entire collection can be purchased for less than $60! I wish I could find nine pairs of stunning Louboutin shoes for that price, for my big old human Cheap Louboutin Pumps feet! At that price, this collection is an ideal gift for the Barbie enthusiast's special occasion

Discount Louboutins