Tux Guitar

Help

Forums : Help
Subject how do you put real song tabs on?

heart_attack

how do you put real song tabs on? like is their a spot you download them? cuz i had guitar pro but my demo is done

Here to help

You download them online and import them by clicking 'file' and them 'open'. Ultimate guitar tabs is a good reliable site.

Anonymous

Where about is the "file" button?

Anonymous

Upper left hand corner like it is on almost every application.

Anonymous

how do you download them off of sites like ultimate guitar?

Anonymous

You seriously don't know how to download a TAB?

JonnyB

No problem... Everyone cannot possess every skill known to mankind from birth. Your download skill just needs some help. I'm going to give you some advice that might help you with a lot more than just downloading.

I assume that you are running a version of Microsoft Windows. Go to your desktop on your computer screen. This is the first screen that you get after starting your computer. Create a folder here for storing your downloads by clicking the right button of your mouse while the pointer is resting on an unoccupied space on the desktop. Choose New Folder from the resulting list. (HINT: you can do this just about any time in any program to get a menu list of choices) Name this folder Tabs or anything else that you find descriptive.

Now click on whatever you do to get on the internet. When you are there use you preferred way to search and do a search for "download guitar pro tab". This should get you many links to many sights that will have Guitar Pro files to download. Don't be afraid to experiment with downloading. Even if you can't find the files that you download you are not going to mess up anything on your system.

When you find a file to download just click on it and read everything that pops up until you get the hang of it. When you get to the point where you are prompted to save the file look at the top of the popup and click on the arrowhead pointing down and choose Desktop. You will see a list of folders that are on your desktop and now you should click on the one that you created, Tabs. At this point you can rename the file if you wish then click Save, or simply save it as it is originally named.

Try different things and if you are still having difficulty with this email me at JonnyB9000@gmail.com

Elias

try - go to www.ultimateguitar.com and search for guitar pro tab and download, then on Tuxguitar, click file – open – locate the downloaded guitarprotab and open.