Tux Guitar

Help

Forums : Help
Subject Help Wanted

hernux

Hey, we're working on a community website around tuxguitar.. it should be online a few monthes ago, but due to work issues we had not enough time to do it..

The idea for the first release is a website that will allow everyone to upload tabs and share with others, make coments, rate, listen to them online, download the tab as pdf etc...

We wanted to add a lot more, but we had to move many stuff to future releases.. like the online version of tuxguitar, we had to turn it into a simple player cause it was going too slow...

Anyways, I'm planing to upload everything by this weekend or the next, possible as a closed beta, and I like to know if anyone is interested in giving some help as beta testers...

I'd love to ask for suggestions too, but I'm not sure if we will be able to add too much for the first relase.. once it's online, we can focus on hot issues, and even discard the stuff that noone but us is interested :-) ..

Julian is working really hard on the applet right now, I've seen it working and it looks amazing, we need to add some visual stuff only (read icons)...

anyways, what you think guys? anyone interested?

/h

lajestic

I've never helped beta test a web site, but I've browsed the web for many years. :) If you think that is enough to qualify for helping out a bit I'd love to try. TuxGuitar is such a great program and I'd love to see it get more attention!

hernux

Good good.. this weekend was more complicated than I thought, so I had no time to upload it yet.. but I hope to do it this week..

Tukusej's Sirs

is the site already uploaded? i'll very pleased if there will be a site this ... n if U still want a beta tester, i might be one of them ...

Julian

The web is online ( but still needs work )
http://community.tuxguitar.com.ar/