Tux Guitar

Problems

Subject Drop d tuning, unable to compose

A-Bad

I changed tuning on a steel string guitar to drop d, but when i try to compose an open d, it won't allow me to go that low, it only goes to an e. its as if it's still in standard tuning.

Anonymous

figured out nvm

skinnydipinacid

so you weren't going to answer it for anybody else looking for the answer, or what?

Anonymous

yeah wtf post it so everyone else can know.

Anonymous

Changing the tuning is clearly explained in the Help file. I can't believe you people sit around wallowing in stupidity waiting for someone to come along and answer your simple questions.

new era jordan hats

The sports hat line is more known for its artistic work and elegance in design than anything else.This brand hats online is an ideal choice to buy as the designs are always novel and never go out of style.The new era jordan hats is all about introducing the finest selection of merchandise that combines style and comfort.Each piece you see on display is a masterpiece in itself and a reflection of la new era hats's artwork.

cheap mac makeup

Few would argue that wholesale MAC Cosmetics cheap mac makeup has grow to be the most common makeup brand within the world today. Given that their launch in Canada in 1985, they’ve grown in leaps and bounds to become the iconic fashion label they’re currently.Wholesale MAC Cosmetics has a wide range of items. wholesale mac makeup Some of their flagship goods contain MAC Blush (including their MAC Barbie Blush range), MAC Lipstick, their legendary MAC Brushes, MAC eye liners and eye palettes, and for the hardcore fashionistas and makeup artists, the raw MAC pigments are mac makeup wholesale perennially well-liked.The range of MAC might be overwhelming for a person new to the brand, especially via their limited edition collections. They’re consistently releasing new goods lines and new colours. The downside of this is they are also mac makeup brushes continually discontinuing items. With each of them potentially having dozens of merchandise, you’ll be able to imagine the variety in the MAC line!MAC Cosmetics are also recognized for their social cheap mac eyeshadow conscience. They have many programs to assist the community. In particular, MAC is involved in AIDS investigation. Furthermore to this, they are recognized to manufacture their merchandise making use of cruelty-free mac brushes methods.

cheap designer handbags

Wow,I just found a Discount Oakley Sunglassesonline shop!many Oakley Sunglasses Outlet are very good quality and Cheap Oakley Sunglasses.

discount louboutins

Don't be overwhelmed when shopping Christian Louboutin Pumps for women's high heel shoes, you don't have to be psychic to know which heels will be wearable. You must avoid the killer heels that rub in every direction and kill after 10 minutes. When some women buy these killer heels, they get turned off to all heels. There are different discount louboutins heels for different occasions. You can wear some dressier and daring heels with black slacks Christian Louboutin Slingbacks to work, under discount christian louboutin shoes flirty cheap christian louboutin skirts to a party, or even thrown under jeans for a trip to the mall. Always walk around the shoe store with both heels on before making Christian Louboutin Sneakers your decision. The heels that surprise you with their comfort are the heels that will last you in the office or on the dance floor. If you love them, get them