Tux Guitar

Problems

Subject Lyrics vs notes

Agua

When entering lyrics, text under a note seems to be cut off if the next note position is close to the previous one. For instance, if first note is a quarter with lyrics "Whose" and next note is a quarter with lyrics "side", display will show lyrics as "Whosside". Obviously, lyrics should appear in full with at least one space in between each pair of words, and notes should be positionned adequately to follow the lyrics display rather than the reverse (apparently current state, where lyrics are only given the notes room).

Mike Zimmer

This is a problem I am also having. I have not found a setting that corrects this (non-compact mode helps very little). If there is no such setting, it makes Tux Guitar a very unsatisfactory tool, albeit a free one.

peter groome

I have found the same problem which makes rubbish of the lyrics and although the lyric font canbe altered it can only go down to 7 yet the note name can go down to 5 surely the lyric font should be reducable or if the program is smart would reduce it to fit.Also the print out tries to put a chord diagram and lyric text in the same space although on sceen doesnt show this.