Tux Guitar

Problems

Subject Sound playback latency

Ulukai

Ubuntu 9.04
Tuxguitar 1.0 from repos + Java plugin
Real Time Sequencer + Gervill
OpenJDK

When playing songs, I hear every note about 0,5 sec slower than I see it displayed on my screen. Also tried with Tuxguitar Sequencer but same issue. CPU usage is low (20% or so) so that can't be the problem. PC is 2,8 GHz with 1,5 GB RAM and I use a 8 MB soundbank for testing.

Fluidsynth works without latency, BUT uses 100% CPU all the time even when no song is playing. Sometimes when a lot of instruments are playing at the same time, the sound gets distorted. Also, when scrolling on my screen, the sound is distorted.

I tried tweaking FluidSynth with Qsynth, but nothing of this makes any changes. When Qsynth is started however, there is no 100% CPU.

So the questions are:
1. Is there any way to reduce the latency of Gervill? (prefered)
2. Can Fluidsynth be configured to be usable without killing my CPU?

Thanks for any tips and feedback!

Julian

You can configure fluidsynth with qsynth.. see buffer size, sample rate and these things..
but it's not a normal thing (so many delay with gervill, and so many cpu ussage with fluidsynth)
i think you have some problems in your audio system..
do you use pulseaudio ???

Ulukai

Yes I use Pulseaudio, pretty vanilla Ubuntu...

Also some versions of Ubuntu ago I gave Tuxguitar a shot, had the same problems with FluidSynth at that time.

Gervill is pretty fine, but still a little delay. It is playable, but the delay is noticeable though...

Julian

You could test temporally disabling pulseaudio to see if it's a pulseadio or an alsa problem.
you could also disable all non used audio plugins in tuxguitar ( maybe pulse become slowly with many connections ? )
so if you are using gervill.. the plugin is tuxguitar-jsa (Java Sound Api plugin)
you could disable Fluidsynht, alsa and oss plugins (if you have them ofcourse )

did you test with qsynth, increasing the "buffer size" ???
it could use less CPU, with some more latency (but less than this hard latency you have in gervill )

Ulukai

I always disable all plugins I don't use: only JSA and GPT are enabled, all the others are disabled except when I was testing them seperately. So this can't be the cause.

How can I disable pulseaudio? By going to system administrtation --> sounds and setting all to alsa?
If you are testing, don't you also use Pulseaudio?

Will try changing the buffersize to a higher value. Any other options I should pay special attention to?

Julian

Well there are some ways to start pulseaudio (it may be with init.d script or with Desktop autostarted applications ) so there are different ways to disable it..
search how to do it in ubuntu, i'm sure you find it ( Administration --> Sounds )

yes i have pulseaudio installed.. just because since pulseaudio a lot of users started having problems with midi.. but these problems also depends on your soundcard (really the alsa drivers for the soundcard).. so this is why there is no just one solution all users.

>> Any other options I should pay special attention to?
there are others that reduce the quality, such as sample rate.. ( less sample rate you set, less quality of sounds )
but the buffer size, is this buffer that makes delay.. ( once the buffer is full, the sound is sent to the speakers )
so big buffers, make big delays, but reduce CPU
small buffers, make small delay, but CPU usage is biger because it process the sound in realtime (or something like)

so if you find a center point, where delay is not big, but CPU usage is fine.. all may works fine.

Ulukai

Well Julian, you learn me something new every day :-) Looking forward to experimenting with those parameters as soon as I find some time tonight or tomorrow. This might just solve FluidSynth problems with some luck. However, I found a LOT of bug reports and other people complaining on FluidSynth and high CPU... Let's just cross our fingers.

Gervill on the other hand is really lightweight on my machine, except the little delay. After some research I found that there seems to be some front-end for Gervill to change the configuration, but I can't get it to work since it seems really Java-technical... Do you think you can point me in the right direction because I'm not a programmer at all, but always willing to learn :-)

http://linux-sound.org/images/blog/full-size/2-java-gervill.png
==> Picture of what I want :-)

https://gervill.dev.java.net/javadoc/com/sun/media/sound/AudioSynthesizer.html
==> I think this is the docu about it.

Just for the record: I hope this will help me to set all chorus and reverb to 0 and maybe even allow me to adjust the latency (see picture)

Julian

No but you can easily configure it..
Gervill is a library (not an application as fluidsynth or timidity)

the first picture you sent, is just an application that uses gervill ( not gervill itself )

and the second link is the gervill documentation..

the problem here, is that there is no a tuxguitar plugin for gervill... so you can't access to these functions to edit gervill config..

what tuxguitar use is Java Sound Api ( gervill implements this API )
but these gervill features, are not part of java sound api..
i mean, on java sound api, you can't edit the audio driver and these things for MIDI, just because the synh may be a Hardware MIDI synthesizer ( gervill is a software synth ).

So if you modify tuxguitar-jsa to use these features, the plugin will only works with gervill ( and not with other java sound api synthesizers )

so to make it work, you need:

* a gervill plugin, (no java sound api), and it's not just configuration.. it means develop the full plugin..

* or modify gervill sources to use default audio driver you want.. (but in your case you may need rebuild all openjdk, because gervill is integrated with it. )

* or... Java allows you to set default MIDI and Audio devices. it don't modifies things like. audio buffer size.. but you could tells java that your default audio driver is "pulseaudio" (instead of alsa as default) and maybe, if you have luck, gervill works better with it..

this last option could be the best for you..
but the question is if your openjdk, have the pulseaudio driver for java..
on my debian i have it here:
/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/ext/pulse-java.jar

Do you have this file ??? ( or maybe in /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/ext )

if yes, so you could configure it..
just editing "/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/sound.properties"

and set these values to audio devices:
## --------------------------------------------
javax.sound.sampled.Clip=org.classpath.icedtea.pulseaudio.PulseAudioMixerProvider
javax.sound.sampled.Port=org.classpath.icedtea.pulseaudio.PulseAudioMixerProvider
javax.sound.sampled.SourceDataLine=org.classpath.icedtea.pulseaudio.PulseAudioMixerProvider
javax.sound.sampled.TargetDataLine=org.classpath.icedtea.pulseaudio.PulseAudioMixerProvider
## --------------------------------------------

And make sure you comment older values for these config keys

so if you have pulse-java.jar, and you set it as default in sound.properties, next time you load gervill in tuxguitar, it may run with pulseaudio driver..
( you can see it in pulse volume control... as default it works a an ALSA plugin.. but with pulse.. it says something like Java Stream )

Ulukai

Once again a very impressive posts Julian ;-)

Yesterday I tested FluidSynth tweaking: set buffer to highest, created multiple buffers and sound quality to lowest, but all to no avail. CPU still 100% all the time even with a very small soundfont.
==> Giving up on Fluidsynth, will try again with new version of Ubuntu (Karmic) because they packaged Tuxguitar 1.1 + fluidsynth plugin and latest fluidsynth version with native pulseaudio driver. Fingers crossed for then!

The first 2 suggestions for Gervill seem a little bit over the top for me personally, so I will try your third option tonight. I found the sound.properties and /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/ext/pulse-java.jar files, will keep you posted :-)

Ulukai

Changed the Java sound driver to Pulse and it shows up nicely in the Pulse volume control just like you said.

Maybe it is a tiny bit faster now, atually hard to say. I still have the idea that GP5 had a lower latency, or is it just in my head...?

Anyway, Gervill is doing pretty fine, I can live with it and learn to play my songs and have an MP3 player open at the same time. That's all that truly matters :-)

Thanks for all the fantastic help Julian!

Julian

>> I still have the idea that GP5 had a lower latency, or is it just in my head...?
not really GP, it's about windows midi device.
having 0.5 seconds of latency isn't normal. (gervill and fluidsynth don't have latency in my hardware.. yes timidity and java sound synthesizer )

you should see why your system is having so many latency..
try to figure out, how to make pulseaudio work in "realtime"
and also if you have ubuntu, you could try install the ubuntu-studio kernel from repositories, that is supposed was compiled with realtime mode (the kernel only.. not pulseaudio )

i can't say more.. it's an OS configuration issue more than tuxguitar..

i think it will not solve your problem, but anyway..
did you tried timidity ???

Ulukai

Well, 0,5 was maybe a tad overreacted, just wanted to give it a low value to say that I had some latency. All I wanted to make clear is that I first saw the next note turning red and only then I heard the sound a little bit later.

Editing the Java sound driver to Pulse really made a difference and I also selected another soundbank that sounds a lot better :-) I'm truly happy as it is and don't feel like messing around a lot more...

Maybe the real-time kernel would make a difference... But I don't know for sure and read about other users having lots of trouble with other simple things not audio related due to this kernel.

Julian

>> But I don't know for sure and read about other users having lots of trouble with other simple things not audio related due to this kernel.

well there are a lot of users with same problem, but they allmost don't know the issue is related with the kernel..
so allmost post the problems, but with different subjects..
as example.. i can give you a little list of threads on this forum related:

* timidity-sounds-like-a-3-yr-old-playing-guitar
* adjustable-delay-for-audio-visual-synchronization
* sound-delay
* delay-when-playing
* stumbling-playback
* unstable-tempo-(sync-problem)-on-1-0rc2

etc, etc.. the list may be bigger..
These are all topics related to the realtime thing..

you can see also for example in this blog what the Jost author posted:
http://www.anticore.org/jucetice/?p=117

I think the real problem not depends only on the realtime of kernel.. it's also about some audio drivers for alsa..
but yes i could saw difference from timidity running on old kernels (with old PC) without latency.. and now timidity have a little latency on my PC (with new kernels)
and, i talk about same timidity version.. (it don't release a new version since a lot of time ago )

and to this realtime issue, now we add pulseaudio, what is very nice for listen audio.. but very poor for audio producers yet (see that allmost users that use jack, have to run pulseaudio in top of jack, instead use jack with pulse driver as any other audio application)

my opinion is that GNU/Linux distribution admins, don't have enougth idea about audio production, so if normal applications sounds, they consider audio system as sable :)...
this is the only reason i find to understand why pulseaudio was added as default on allmost distributions..

i don't think pulse is bad, but it's not 100% stable yet, and/or a lot of audio applications don't include pulse driver yet, so there is where the problems start.

anyway, pulse was a big change for audio system in GNU/Linux, i think in some months or one year these issues could be fixed..

Karl

The default latency in Gervill is 120 msec. I have been thinking about using Java Preferences API to allow user to change synthesizer settings globally.

Ulukai

Pulse is a very nice platform for people with multiple PCs at home or in businesses. For most people it will do just fine, but then there are the others who use some specific software to produce audio, just like you say and then we run into trouble :-) RT kernels may be a soloution, or changing distro, or changing driver, ... But I understand that Pulse is chosen as default in most of today's distros because it will do for a wide range of users.

Didn't know about the I/O latency in those latest drivers, it sure is a good thing to watch for future releases, thanks for the feedback! Like I said, for now my config is just fine and I can learn my songs without problems thanks to all your help.
==> Me very happy! :-)

@ Karl:
The default latency in Gervill is 120 msec. I have been thinking about using Java Preferences API to allow user to change synthesizer settings globally.

Why is this the default latency in Gervill? Is it to ensure the sound quality? An option to adjust those settings would be really nice! Is it planned for a future release of Tuxguitar?

Karl

When latency is too low audio breaks up. And it is hard to find default latency value that works for most computers, so a higher value was chosen.

The idea with the Java Preference API, is that the default configuration for Gervill can be configured with an external program without changing Tuxguitar or other programs.

Ulukai

I see...

So the option you talk about, is it something we all will be able to tinker with in some time? Will it be part of openjdk or are you thinking about developing a 3rd party app for it?

Julian

>> Why is this the default latency in Gervill?
These are the audio buffer things..
when a soft write audio, it don't send byte by byte..it send just a byte buffer, and audio system process it..
as more bigger is the buffer, more time take system in play it..
so i mean.. ( using big numbers to understand the thing )
if i send a buffer of 1 second to the audio system,
so you'll get a delay of 1 second, because you will not send another buffer until previous finish play..
but if the buffer is verly small, you'll send more count of buffers ( it reduces the latency, but causes more CPU usage )

now i'm not really sure if the default latency is 120 milliseconds.. because it could be the default gervill format.. but then there are other layers ( pulseaudio -> alsa ) that also can be working with buffers.

>> An option to adjust those settings would be really nice! Is it planned for a future release of Tuxguitar?
The only way to do that on tuxguitar, is make a gervill specific plugin ( there is one, but for export to audio.. we could extend it to support also the midi synth )
now gervill in tuxguitar is loaded from the java sound api plugin that not supports audio configuration.
but making a gervill plugin we could use all gervill features.

>> Gervill can be configured with an external program without changing Tuxguitar or other programs.
Maybe an easy way to gervill developers (if they are agree) is just a little "gervill.properties" configuration file...
so you could add there default properties for it..

But i think the best way, is same that gervill develper posted in openjdk mailing lists (i don't have the URL now)..
it's about, extend the Java Sound Api.. by adding the interface "AudioSynthesizer extends Synthesizer"..
if it's part of java sound api.. you could know if you are using a software or a hardware synth if the synth is instance of audioSynthesizer..
then after cast it to audiosynthesizer, you could set this audio settings. if this simple interface would be added as standard to javax.sound.midi, there will not be compilation problems with JVMs that don't include gervill..

Ulukai

Sounds a little technical for me already :-) I'm just going to reply to the pieces I understand ;-)

>> An option to adjust those settings would be really nice! Is it planned for a future release of Tuxguitar?
The only way to do that on tuxguitar, is make a gervill specific plugin ( there is one, but for export to audio.. we could extend it to support also the midi synth )
now gervill in tuxguitar is loaded from the java sound api plugin that not supports audio configuration.
but making a gervill plugin we could use all gervill features.
==> Looks like a great idea to me, since most users seem to use Gervill for playback. I think this would please many users.

>> Gervill can be configured with an external program without changing Tuxguitar or other programs.
Maybe an easy way to gervill developers (if they are agree) is just a little "gervill.properties" configuration file...
so you could add there default properties for it..
==> This too can be very promising for a more general configuration for other programs using Gervill too. So is this in development already or should we ask the developers if they believe in it too?

Julian

>> So is this in development already or should we ask the developers if they believe in it too?

no no, i'm no Gervill nor OpenJDK developers..
i just replied to Karl's idea, saying something that could be very easy to implement, and if it works with classpath, each application could have it's own gervill configuration (without hardcode the java sound api classes )..
but i don't have idea if gervill developers have something like this planned to add. or if openjdk team may want it..
it was just an opinion :)..

Karl

Just to be clear, is that I am the one that develops Gervill.
I have been lurking around the forums here to see if there is anything that can be improved in Gervill :)

Julian

Great!

So if you want listen the idea, i'll explain it better..

What i was telling to Ulukai, is about the "AudioSynthesizerPropertyInfo" model that gervill have..

there is an open method where we can set "Map info", but the problem is that to use it we must assume that the user is using gervill (or make some kind of code hardcodation catching classnofound exeptions )

So it could be nice, if the default AudioSynthesizerPropertyInfo could be also loaded from a classpath resource ( i said .properties before, but looking better it could be XML because values are not only Strings )
on this way users could be able to make a default config by application.

The preferences api is very good idea too..

And if you do this some day,
is it possible to add some flag to AudioSynthesizerPropertyInfo (or the way you use) to "enable/disable load default soundbank ?

I found on big soundfonts, about 30 seconds to load.. debuggin it, i saw it takes this time on "loadAllInstruments" while, allmost MIDI applications don't use more than 16 channels, so not all instruments are needed.. so loading only needed instruments from the application, the big soundfonts could be loaded very faster..
ofcouse i say about it as an option, to don't have conflicts with java sound api specification..

Good job man, i'm waiting the day Sun's java also include gervill as default, instead the very poor java sound synthesizer..

Karl

Actually I have been working on the big soundfonts issue. Current approach is to used MappedByteBuffer to load soundbank into physical memory. This means that soundbanks aren't loaded into java heap and also they load much faster into memory. With this method I can easily load up to 2 gb of soundbanks if there is enough free memory.

The problem with with not loading all instruments when "loadAllInstruments" method is called, is that when "program change" message is been issued a unspecified delay will occur until instrument is ready for use which result in bad midi playback. But making this optional feature isn't bad idea for sequencer program which seldom change instruments.

Julian

>> Current approach is to used MappedByteBuffer ....

Perfect.. it may solve the problem (well it's not really a problem :) )

>> is that when "program change" message is been issued a unspecified delay...

Yes i know, it happens with timidity that loads instruments "on demand"

When i say an option like this, i think in other cases..
the end user may have configured a custom soundbank (not only in tuxguitar, any other midi application that supports it)
So, what the app do is..
* Open the synth.. ( it loads a soundbank as default)
* Unload all instruments
* Load instruments of new soundbank..

So in cases like this, the application don't needs to load a default soundbank, because it's going to be unloaded..

the other case, about load instruments on demand, could be usefull for non realtime MIDI players (they can know what instruments will be used from the MIDI sequence).. so program change could be sent before start the sequencer..
ofcourse it may cause delay, but it will be before start playing instead of in the middle of the song.

I didn't make a full view of the source code, so not really sure about..
how hard do you think it is, and what do you think about to add some kind of Filter interface to SoftChannel to allow developer process the audio buffer by channel ?.
My english is not really good :).. i mean something like, send a NOTE_ON to the channel, and later be able to process the output buffer so we can add effects (e.g: Distortion )
So if it's possible we could connect gervill with VST, or LADSPA effects..
I know that this interface couldn't be part of java sound api.. but with options like this we could start using a specific gervill plugin..

Another option if you are collecting ideas :), it's about optionally be able to open one audio line by channel..
it's very usefull for Jack users ( do you know jack ? )
but i understand this option could be more hard..
now with JJack we can connect gervill to jack, and add effects to it.. but to the whole gervill audio, by using 1 output by channel (as fluidynth have the option) you can add effects by channel.. so users can apply some effect to one instrument (e.g: guitar), but it don't affect others ( e.g: percussion )

anyway, i tell you all this because you said you are looking for anything to improve :).. but you did a really god job with gervill..

Anonymous

>> So in cases like this, the application don't needs to load a default soundbank, because it's going to be unloaded..

I have thought about adding this one and in fact it would be very easy to do so.

>> the other case, about load instruments on demand, could be usefull for non realtime MIDI players

Actually Gervill already has something which I call "large mode", which means that soundbank samples aren't loaded into memory, but streamed directly from disk. But on demand loading instrument is good idea never the less.

>> what do you think about to add some kind of Filter interface to SoftChannel

I have been thinking about this. One way would to allow user to add insert effect using sysex messages using MIDI messages like "GLOBAL PARAMETER CONTROL" http://www.midi.org/techspecs/ca24.pdf

And other way is to create what I call VirtualSoundbank, which is a xml file which is used like soundbank in Java programs. An example virtual soundbank would like this:

And these virtualsoundbanks could be used to combine several sf2,dls,wav files into one single soundbank without making any changes to applications using the soundbank.

>> Another option if you are collecting ideas :), it's about optionally be able to open one audio line by channel..
it's very usefull for Jack users ( do you know jack ? )

In the Frinika they are using Gervill with Jack, I think http://jjack.berlios.de/
Although I never thought about output each channel independent.

>> anyway, i tell you all this because you said you are looking for anything to improve :)

Improving is what I do :) But progress takes time.

Karl the Anonymous above

For some reason the example code just went missing:
< soundbank >
< ! -- Import piano instrument from external file and apply effect to it -- >
< instrument name="My piano with effects" >
< import src="piano1.sf2" program="1" bank="0" >
< insert-effect id="delayline" >
< parameter name="time" value="10" />
< /insert-effect >
< /instrument >
< /soundbank >

Julian

yes i saw XML code from mail of the post.. i need fix the page to allow include XML tags..

So i'm not sure if we talk about same "feature" with this virtualsoundbank...

when you put this example 'insert-effect id="delayline"'
do you talk about any Gervill internal effect ???

what i mean, is about some interface to implement by the application..
something like:
interface: AudioProcessor
methood: process( float[][] inputs, float[][] outputs)
( i write float[][]. just as example, i'm not really sure what data type are you using to manage audio samples )

So then, any developer could make an implementation:
e.g: MyDistortionAudioProcessorImpl

then on this XML you say, i could add:
insert-effect id="my.package.MyDistortionAudioProcessorImpl"

so is this what you talk about ??? or we are talking about different things ?

anyway, having this kind of features i'd like to make a gervill specific plugin, so the application could manage these things on real time.

Karl

I have been looking for some way to add support insert-effects, and I liked VirtualSoundbank idea because it could be implemented as SoundbankReader without touching any Gervill classess which is a big plus :)
I course haven't implement this idea yet, so it's still on the drawing board.

We could also have class value instead of id
< insert-effect class="my.package.delayline" >
< /insert-effect >
And I think it would also be cool to support
automation e.g. connect midi controller to one of insert-effect parameters for example like this:
< insert-effect class="my.package.delayline" >
< parameter name="feedback" controller="1" />
< /insert-effect >

Julian

Yes, it would be a great feature. i hope in the future sun team takes gervill as default. so a lot of end user missing features will be easily solved.

on thing i forgot reply on previous post..
>> In the Frinika they are using Gervill with Jack, I think http://jjack.berlios.de/

Yes, jjack is the way i know (not sure if there is another alternative) to connect java audio to jack.

but using it with gervill (in current version) we are connecting "all" audio outputs to 1 jack port.
so, if i apply a LADSPA reverb to this jack port, i'm applying the reverb to all channels (e.g: piano, drums ).

if we are able to open one audio line, by channel (ofcourse not enabled as default ) in previous example we could have 16 jack ports, so i can apply the reverb to "piano" channel, and keep percussion channel clean.

You can see fluidsynth as example.
when you set the Jack audio driver to fluidsynth,
it allows you to set a flag "Multiple JACK Outputs"
so if this flag is enabled, it will open one jack out by channel..

So now we can open gervill with one audio line, if it supports multiple audio lines, we could have one JJack instance for each line.

weining

Why do Goyard tote bags we go goyard bags to these goyard tote for sale lengths goyard tote replica for you? Simple. goyard handbags Over goyards the goyard tote replica past 15 goyard tote bags buy years we’goyard tote bags for sale ve seen goyard tote bags st louis changes goyard tote bags barneys in this goyard tote bags price industry goyard st louis tote replica that would goyard bags replica knock goyard bag online your goyard tote bags white socks goyard pairs off – both sac goyard good goyard barneys and bad. In goyard price our goyard online business, we goyard need to goyard tote be on goyard handbags online top of goyard bags online every goyard.com change Christian Louboutin replica out Fake christian Louboutin there to Faux Chrisitan Louboutin ensure Christian Louboutin replica boots our Replica christian Louboutin customers red bottom shoes are well Christian louboutin imitation taken knock off christian louboutin bootscare of christian louboutin replica handbags and christian louboutin boots 2011completely louboutin shoes satisfied. christian louboutin sale shoes That’s christian louboutin for less our shoes christian louboutin promise christian louboutin on sale to you – buy christian louboutin complete christian louboutin shoes cheap satisfaction christian louboutin discount shoes or your christian louboutin daffodile money back christian louboutin replica daffodile when you Designer handbagsbuy replica Replica Handbags watches.And Louis Vuitton replica for over Replica Bags 20 years Replica bags uk we’ve pioneered designer handbags purses unbelievable designer handbags for cheap advances in designer wholesale handbags an industry designer handbags discount that’s been designer handbags for sale tainted by designer handbag sale the phrase top designer handbags fake watches.Why best designer handbags do we say designer handbag online tainted? Because designer leather handbag the term fake designer bags for less almost always discount designer handbags outlet mean “junk.” And designer handbags discounted we never accept junk here.Rolex is a world famous Watch company, but not every one has got the money to buy Rolex watch, so for them there is the option of Rolex Watch Replicas. For buying Rolex Watch Replicas it is necessary to go to a good and reputed shop as they can offer such Rolex Watch Replicas that are quality wise sound.

wedding dresses 2012

Most brides to be begin fantasizing about the perfect Wedding Dresses 2012, Wedding Dresses 2012 lengthy previous to they are even engaged. Deciding upon the ideal wedding dress is important because it is maybe the sole authentic day that eyes will be hunting for you. Our custom made wedding dresses are shipping first and safe. After you receive the Cheap Wedding Dresses, Cheap Wedding Dresses, you will be amazed by its top quality.

Fake Watches Fake Watches
fake rolex watches Fake Rolex Watches
Christian Louboutin Heels Christian Louboutin Heels
Longines Replica Watches Longines Replica Watches
Cartier Watches Cartier Watches
Longines Watches Longines Watches
Bridal Dress Bridal Dress
Christian Louboutin Christian Louboutin
Replica Tag Heuer Watches Replica Tag Heuer Watches
Louboutins Louboutins
Breitling Breitling