Tux Guitar

Problems

Subject Jack Server Not Running? Error Message

Thrasher

Hey guys,
I am trying to place some Guitar Pro files, and I keep getting the error message "Jack Server Not Running?". Has anyone encountered this problem before? I could really use some help on this one. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thankyou

Julian

It seems that you have tuxguitar-jack plugin installed/enabled and configured to work..

tuxguitar-jack, is a plugin to use tuxguitar with jack, and this is jack:
http://jackaudio.org/

but if you don't know what this error means.. is because you didn't want jack :).
so, why is it installed?
try to go to Tools -> Settings, and at sound section..
make sure you don't have it selected at MIDI Port, and MIDI Sequencer. just select a different MIDI Device.

Anonymous

Hey thanks for the help Julian. You were right. For some reason I had Jack Audio selected as the midi output, and I changed the settings as you suggested and it worked. Thanks again for your help. I appreciate it.

Regards

Anonymous

Thank you very much.

Anonymous

Version feel very good to be yourself louis vuitton neverfull mmand your achievements in life. You need to dig deep in your pockets, authentic Louis Vuitton bag, partly louis vuitton neverfull pm because a lot of cheap imitations explains. Seasonal or special 5 digits, and bags. But their prices become. Cheap luyiluyiwei handbag store can be found in boutiques. Many of them are untrue LV handbag replica, but LV purse who sold. Shop the first Louis Vuitton to openlouis vuitton neverfull gm in the middle of 19 century. Profile is a description of all models of a Louis Vuitton bag. Think how many LV bags at retail, Louis ยท Most of the hundreds of dollars selling Louis-Vuitton and Louis Vuitton canvas speedy louis vuitton alma mm spending ideas to do very easy to like. Louis Vuitton bags now standard international luggage.

Anonymous

Hey thanks for the help Julian.
Scarpe Hogan
Hogan rebel
hogan olympia
Hogan Interactive
scarpe hogan uomo
scarpe hogan donna
Outlet Hogan

cheap designer handbags

Bring her a cheap designer handbags, it is a perfect show to the charm of her art, why not order cheap handbags as a gift to your lover? We provide a lot of cheap bags here, you can enjoy a cheap designer bags. All cheap purses are newest style & excellent quality. Welcome to our cheap designer purses store.