Tux Guitar

Problems

Subject No sound or uneven tempo

Heinrich

Hi.
I have trouble getting a proper MIDI setup.
I am getting sound when I run tuxguitar with timidity. But then the playback tempo variates greatly.
It seems that this is a common problem as there are already a number of threads, but none of their solutions seem to work for me.
I tried fluidsynth, jsa and the oss plugin. All offered different sound settings but none produced any actual sound.

I am using tuxguitar1.1 on Linux Mint 9 (64).
I also have a Xonar D2 soundcard which I would love to do all the MIDI stuff.

MIDI itself works fine in GNU Solfege for example.

Also the Live version of tuxguitar1.2 doesnt start for me. I get an error after the confirmation from java to execute the program.

Here is what tuxguitar -i says:

-----------------------------------------
System Info:
-> OS-Name: Linux
-> OS-Arch: amd64
-> OS-Version: 2.6.32-21-generic
-> JVM-Name: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
-> JVM-Version: 16.3-b01
-> JVM-Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
-> Java-Version: 1.6.0_20
-> Java-Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
-> Java-Home: /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.20/jre
-> Java-Class-Path: :/usr/share/tuxguitar/:/usr/share/tuxguitar//tuxguitar.jar:/usr/share/java/itext.jar:/usr/share/java/swt.jar:
-> Java-Library-Path: /usr/lib/jni
-----------------------------------------

Heinrich

Still the same problem.

When I run tuxguitar in a terminal I get this:

--------------------------
fluidsynth: Using PulseAudio driver
fluidsynth: warning: Failed to pin the sample data to RAM; swapping is possible.
--------------------------

Heinrich

Yes, hope dies last...

I did a clean install of Linux Mint 11 (64).
Then I installed tuxguitar1.2 and timidity.

Still, only with timidity I get sound but the playback tempo is not even. It slows down and speeds up at will.

In the settings my soundcard is shown as a MIDI Port but doesnt make sounds in tuxguitar.
Also still, MIDI generally works in GNU Solfege when I choose external MIDI player there.

Is there a known combination of distro and tuxguitar that really works?

Kelobeakdek

Mulberry outlet Bags domestic leather things whilst using the slick products which frequently may well conceal this layout pattern. The simple manufacturer veiled variable versions. This interweave connected with complication together with advantage triggers it to be problematic that will help define this wonderful together with odd magnificence connected with gals. This popular Mulberry clutches are categorised as being the natural environment pleasant Kiera, candy Jacquetta, this older Aimee along using the splendid Baby Boxy meant for very little ones.

Presently, this recognized clutches just weren't solely Mulberry Bayswater, at the same time as hip Roxanne. Nearly every style of many of these clutches hasn't been exclusively higher priced, but the items volumes have been remaining confined. That had been also very good rationale the explanation plenty of gig personalities beloved Mulberry carriers a complete ton, this speed related with assembly identical clutches is usually fairly little. That has a totally new resourceful workforce agreeable many individuals little by little but unquestionably began to alter this model in the British isles then a fresh recognized pattern company.

Every single from the mulberry sale normally are place on acquiring valuable steel rivet, buckles as well as cherished metal locations with real estate agent coloration which enable you perception you may have absent the following we're at this middle-ancient Western european knights in battle on the journey. Many of these model of this Mulberry are usually not duplicated by way of other sorts of bogus carriers.Mulberry Bayswater Bags will catch your eyes.

It truly is uncomplicated to acquire knockoff Mulberry Bayswater Metallic Python Gold via quite a few internet sites endorsing all of them. It can be uncomplicated to purchase a phony Mulberry tote from the possibility within the conveniences within your dwelling, at the same time as inexpensive too. However, study the qualifications within the website you're acquiring via ahead of you choose that will help to generate any sort of obligations. For individuals who possess the strategy for purchasing a particular situation, right after that investing a lot for a passing fancy Mulberry purse defintely won't be the wise idea because you will need the cash with regard to extra good reasons too. However if your personalized tote such as Mulberry is definitely the just choice immediately after that why don't you can get a reproduction tote? It's not about to hurt your monetary allowance and might conserve your useful hard cash as well.