Tux Guitar

Problems

Subject no audio

jpina

I've just installed tuxguitar and I'm not getting any sound out of it. I'm running Ubuntu 11.04. How can I fix this?

Anonymous

try to install 'tuxguitar-jsa' too; it worked for me...

jpina

i have it installed already

TiZiU

Make changes in Tools > Configuration. Go to Sound and change the Midi Sequencer to "Real Timer Sequence" and Midi Port to Gervill.

Works fine after instalation of tuxguitar-jsa.

jpina

Cool got it working. Thank you.

new era jordan hats

They come in vintage designs and their bold colors and exclusive patterns make hats online a popular choice among the young and fashionable.The colorful vintage sports hat inspired graphics on the t-shirts featuring the over the front and back lend a classic look that is extraordinary.The new era jordan hats available in this brand give you a flattering fit and many of them are donned with rhinestones for a more contemporary look.The la new era hats is also quite a piece to own.

canada goose

They made the unusual decision of declaring the renowned drag canada goose queen, RuPaul.MAC Cosmetics wholesale has a wide range of items. Some of their flagship goods consist of MAC Blush (including their MAC Barbie Blush range), MAC Lipstick, their legendary MAC Brushes, MAC eye liners and eye palettes, and for nordstrom ugg the hardcore fashionistas and makeup artists, the raw MAC pigments are perennially common.The range of MAC can be overwhelming for somebody new to the brand, in particular via their limited edition collections. They are consistently releasing new items lines moncler jackets and new colours. The downside of this is they are also continuously discontinuing products. Your favourite MAC blush may be here now, but gone tomorrow. Some of their limited edition collections in 2008 contain Dazzleglass, Skinsheen, Naughty official moncler Nauticals, Studio Moisture, Heatherette, Strobe, Fafi and Slimshine. With every single of them potentially having dozens of merchandise, you’ll be able to imagine the variety within the MAC line!MAC Cosmetics wholesale are also known for their social conscience. discount moncler They have a number of programs to help the community.