Tux Guitar

Problems

Subject Newline in lyrics editor bug

Tomoto

Hi there,

I am using TuxGuitar 1.2 for Windows, and noticed that a newline consumes two beats in the lyrics editor. It is caused by the fact that a newline is internally represented by two characters ("rn") in Windows. The patch below is my suggestion to fix this issue.

Thanks!
Tomoto

diff --git a/TuxGuitar/src/org/herac/tuxguitar/song/models/TGLyric.java b/TuxGuitar/src/org/herac/tuxguitar/song/models/TGLyric.java
index 076fc57..01e7cf2 100644
--- a/TuxGuitar/src/org/herac/tuxguitar/song/models/TGLyric.java
+++ b/TuxGuitar/src/org/herac/tuxguitar/song/models/TGLyric.java
@@ -29,6 +29,7 @@ public abstract class TGLyric {

public String[] getLyricBeats(){
String lyrics = getLyrics();
+ lyrics = lyrics.replaceAll("rn",REGEX);
lyrics = lyrics.replaceAll("n",REGEX);
lyrics = lyrics.replaceAll("r",REGEX);
return lyrics.split(REGEX);

Tomoto

It seems backslashes are taken out from the text, but I believe you can get my intention. Replace "(backslash)r(backslash)n" with a single space before doing the same for "(backslash)n" and "(backslash)r".

sadasd@yahoo.cn

ISO9001-2000 quality management system certificmichael kors online outlet
michael kors handbags outlet
ation, but also the first well-known trademarks in China leather goods business.
7 Sha Chi SATCHI,
SATCHI brand has its own long history and michael kors outlet ancient culture, back in themichael kors watches
michael kors watches outlet early 1930s, SATCHI brand was born in one of the world's fashion birthplace of the Italian. After seven years of development, SATCHI brand leather goods, luggage, clothing and other products in one of the well-known international brands. In the late 1970s SATCHI brand into the Asian region, business in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia and other countries and regions, and has made remarkable achievements SATCHI brand products won the affirmation of the successful men of the community anmichael kors outlet michael kors handbags
michael kors bag

michael kors outlet store
d favorite. michael kors factory outlet
michael kors outlet online

8 Montagut Montagut
Early in the 16th century, the King of France decided in Monte

Anonymous

In the fashion coach outlet online store world women's coach outlet online handbags are the coach outlet store ultimate fashion coach factory store statement. And we find the more coach factory store online attractive a women's handbag looks, the coach sunglasses outlet better they feel about themselves as they walk down the street.With the advancement coach classic handbag of technology and rapid economic growth, the living standard of people has greatly improved,in this case, shopping is about to become the largest coach jewelry outlet woman-loving. Brand-name bags, are a woman's symbol of identity and taste.