Tux Guitar

Problems

Subject guitar tuner resolution

Lucio Crusca

Hello all,

I'm new here and I use TuxGuitar 1.2 on Debian GNU/Linux.

I've noticed the guitar tuner has 1Hz resolution.

Let alone the fact that, assuming this table [1] is right, E3 is around 165Hz and not 82Hz like our tuner pretends (which would be E2), the problem is with 1Hz resolution.

While tuning E3 (E2 actually), 81Hz shows as less than required to have a perfect tuning, and 82Hz shows as too much, but the gauge jumps from 81Hz to 82Hz with no chance to have it stop anywhere in between. Again, if we were to trust table [1], also 82Hz would be less than required, but let's assume TuxGuitar is right on that (I suspect it's not, but that's another story).

Similar problem for A3 and D4. Pitches from G4 and higher seem to find an integer frequency that hits the "perfect tuning" gauge vertical position, but I guess it's only a graphical illusion.

Are there any settings for the tuner I should use to have more resolution, say 0.2Hz?

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frequencies_of_notes

Anonymous

A U.S. safety investigation beats by dre studio into whether the car's battery

posed a

fire risk lady gaga heartbeats after a serious accident added negative
href="http://beatsbydrdre4cheap.com/Monster-Beats-By-Dr-Dre-HD-Studio-Kobe-Bryant-DJ-Headphones-pid-2505.html">beats by dr dre kobe
publicity. One

vehicle caught fire and battery packs in three others sparked or caught

fire after severe crash tests by a U.S. regulatory agency. GM said it

would modify and strengthen the vehicles, and federal officials cleared

the Volt of any safety risk. Executives blamed the extensive media

attention that accompanied the investigation for crimping interest and

sales earlier this year.At the same time, GM has boosted the appeal of

its gasoline-engine compact cars. heart beats by lady gaga Its

2012 Chevrolet Cruze, for

instance, gets up to 42 miles on a gallon of gasoline in some versions,

yet costs about half the price of a Volt.Jack Domaldson of Davis,

Calif., said he and his wife considered buying kobe bryant beats by dr dre a Volt but found it

impractical and bought a Toyota Prius instead. Why did the Volt lack

appeal? "Short range, expensive, no infrastructure support, and the

element of uncertainty with performance," he said.

barbour international

The Barbour jackets is a top brand from UK. But now the high quality barbour quilted jacket was more popular in the worldwide . You can use the barbour jacket keep warm, windproof so on.Charming barbour coat make your life easy.Welcome to http://www.barbourjacketshop.com , there are many style of barbour ladies jacket, barbour mens jacket and barbour kids jacket you can choose.The charming style and better price barbour jacket must be can help you.

Anonymous

tisa snapback hats are highly popular among sports fans, although they are also worn by other people. However, you can find a large number of sports fans wearing snapback hats. Especially during sporting events, you can find fans wearing a wide variety of tisa snapback caps.