Tux Guitar

Problems

Subject Launching problem

matteo

Hi :) I have serious problem with TuxGuitar... I use Sabayon Linux 7 KDE (Dell Inspiron 1545). I disabled PulseAudio, since my integrated sound card doesn't work with it. I installed tuxguitar long time ago and there wasn't any trouble with using it, but recently - probably after update - I can't launch tuxguitar anymore... The icon just jumping, but program isn't lauch :/
When I type "tuxguitar" in konsole i get:
[code]
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/bin/gjl-2.7", line 273, in
env = get_env(pkg)
File "/usr/bin/gjl-2.7", line 215, in get_env
env = manager.build_dep_env_vars([package.name()], set())
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/java_config_2/EnvironmentManager.py", line 401, in build_dep_env_vars
self.add_pkg_env_vars(pkg, env)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/java_config_2/EnvironmentManager.py", line 373, in add_pkg_env_vars
val = pkg.query(var)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/java_config_2/Virtual.py", line 175, in query
return self.get_provider().query(var)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/java_config_2/VM.py", line 53, in query
raise EnvironmentUndefinedError
java_config_2.Errors.EnvironmentUn
[/code]

I have no idea what's going on, I have searched for a solution, but i can't find anything similiar to my problem. I would appreciate any help.

Alex

I have the exact same Problem here! Sabayon linux 7 Gnome on a Dell Studio.Have you now any solution?

I´m getting:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/bin/gjl-2.7", line 273, in
env = get_env(pkg)
File "/usr/bin/gjl-2.7", line 215, in get_env
env = manager.build_dep_env_vars([package.name()], set())
File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/java_config_2/EnvironmentManager.py", line 401, in build_dep_env_vars
self.add_pkg_env_vars(pkg, env)
File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/java_config_2/EnvironmentManager.py", line 373, in add_pkg_env_vars
val = pkg.query(var)
File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/java_config_2/Virtual.py", line 175, in query
return self.get_provider().query(var)
File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/java_config_2/VM.py", line 53, in query
raise EnvironmentUndefinedError
java_config_2.Errors.EnvironmentUndefinedError
Couldn't get needed information

Nice greets,

Alex

asdasd@yahoo.cn

Bacano adhere to clean production, the development of non-polluting technology, production processes and recycling. Final type of leather and functional diversification to achieve a healthy and natural, green standards.
3, multiple processes - Health Principles
Under 7 choice of materials workshop, eight processes, leather materials not only the whole skin leather, and the system of original of BL.A of elasticity, flexibility, wear, etc., have strict management. Production plant to meet international environmental standards, products must pass stringent indicators of the industry to achieve a healthy and bag michael kors watches michael kors watches outletroduction sound ecological standards!
The Banka slave break the price of ice - cheap to develop winning
Strong market demand, the the Banka slave headquarters formulated parity promotion strategy will be of excellent quality and quality products to the parity mode and quickly occupied the market.
Profit margins are the ones who enjoy the product distributors, dealers and consumevrs feel the benefits in the sales and use effectively. Along, leather products are sold in shopping malls, as a high-end goods, the high sales price long-term suppression

coach handbags outlet

In the fashion coach outlet online store world women's coach outlet online handbags are the coach outlet store ultimate fashion coach factory store statement. And we find the more coach factory store online attractive a women's handbag looks, the coach sunglasses outlet better they feel about themselves as they walk down the street.With the advancement coach classic handbag of technology and rapid economic growth, the living standard of people has greatly improved,in this case, shopping is about to become the largest coach jewelry outlet woman-loving. Brand-name bags, are a woman's symbol of identity and taste.

windows 7

windows 7 product key
windows 7 home premium key
discount windows 7 serial
genuine windows 7 license key
bitdefender

genuine pc system
windows 7 pc system
windows 7 antivirus
antivirus for windows 7

antivirus norton
norton security
buy cheap new norton

AVG
AVG Anti-Virus 2012

Windows 7 Anytime Upgrade
Windows 7 Anytime Upgrade Key
Windows 7 Anytime Upgrade WAU KEY
windows 7 ultimate license key

Windows 7 Anytime Upgrade Home Premium to Ultimate
Windows 7 Anytime Upgrade Home Premium to Ultimate Key

Windows 7 Anytime Upgrade Home Premium to Professional
Windows 7 Anytime Upgrade Home Premium to Professional Key

windows 7 anytime upgrade starter to home premium key
windows 7 home use

cheap windows 7 online
windows 7 internet
internation home pc system

genuine home windows 7 premium
genuine professional windows 7
genuine windows 7 ultimate

company use windows xp
home use windows xp
professional windows xp

Bitdefender Activation Key
cheap antivirus for pc
power pc antivirus
pc antivirus effective
popular pc antivirus

popular pc system
universally pc system use

pandora beads

Wondering which one to choose among these jewelry brands, pandora beads just have a look at this passage and you are sure to find what is most pandora charms suitable for you. It deserves you to have a look as well as cheap pandora beads deserves you to wear them. This particular type of charm bracelets very fashionable and usually within the trend as part of pandora bracelets its allure is the fact that you pandora jewelry are able to combine, and the height of their designs and also Pandora accounts. The bracelets, charms and Pandora beads have various expenses, which depends greatly on the type of material that is created.