Tux Guitar

Problems

Subject Exported Guitar Pro file not accepted by songsterr

kai

Hi all,

I tabbed a song by one of my favorite artists in TuxGuitar, and I wanted to share it on songsterr.com, but my upload was canceled saying that they only accept Guitar Pro format.

Tuxguitar has an export filter for several Guitar Pro formats, but I tried those without success.

Does anybody know how TuxGuitar files (exported as Guitar Pro) differ from Guitar Pro format? Maybe just in the extension (what extension is used for Guitar Pro)?

thx! kai

Alan

Could you please put this file somewhere (it tux and gp formats) and give me the link. I'll check it.

kai

hi Alan,

thanks for the offer! I figured out this though: If I select "Guitar Pro 5" in the "Save As" dialogue and ALSO change the suggested filename to a ".gp5" extension, a Guitar Pro file is written.

Before, I went with an ".tg" extension, simply because it was suggested -- and seems to have precedence over the choice in the drop box. Feature or bug? I'd say it's the latter.

thanks again! kai

Anonymous

When asked what Nike Shoes school he would have attended had he not chosen to Cheap Nike Shoes forego college eligibility, Kobe Bryant says that playing under Mike Krzyzewski at the University of Duke would have been the choice. As an indirect Nike Air Yeezy salute to his Team USA coach and his would-be alma mater, Kobe’s signature Nike basketball shoes have been treated to a designated “Duke” colorway in recent years, the latest Nike Air Yeezy Men version now available for you to take home.The “Duke” Nike Kobe VII features no school logos, but pays homage Nike Air Yeezy Women to the Durham-based University through the use of color. A mixture of Treasure Blue and black is used on the shoe’s synthetic upper, with contrasting white hits working Nike Shoes Store Sale the Swoosh logos, Shozoku on the tongue and heel counter. White and black handle the midsole, while a black and blue rubber outsole Nike Air finish off the look below.

Nike Air Yeezy

Nike Air Yeezy Men

Nike Air Yeezy Women

Nike Air Yeezy2

Nike kanye West Shoes

Nike Air Yeezy

Nike Air Force

Nike Air Max Skylin

Nike Air Max Lebron VII

Nike Air Max Hyperize

Women Nike Air Yeezy Gray pink

Men Nike Air Yeezy Black red dull gray

Nike Shoes

ralph lauren polo

With every new launch, a new ralph lauren polo technology is developed. This had led to making ralph lauren shirts remain competitive in the International market. The entire ralph lauren outlet packaging process is paid into detail to enhance the collections quality and appearance. These are now made luxurious and affordable ed hardy clothing to reach out to every budget and range. You can just enjoy them by ordering ed hardy clothes online where you get the complete satisfaction and genuine quality at best possible rates. Different styles and designs of ed hardy bags are now available to make your wrist beautiful. You can choose from the wide variety of ed hardy sunglasses by comparing lots of perfect and stunning pieces.