Tux Guitar

Problems

Subject Replace dialog shows up twice

jfoo

1.0rc3: I was exporting a file to midi, it already existed. It asked me about transposing, then the file name, then asked me if I wanted to replace it, then came up with a separate dialog "The file already exists, do you want to replace it". It probably shouldn't ask twice in a row (unless it's running on Windows Vista)

j

Julian

mm it don't happend here..
tuxguitar check that only 1 time..
maybe is "vista" who add the first question.

> "The file already exists, do you want to replace it"
both dialogs show exactly same message, style ??
i mean.. are you complety sure is the same "dialog" ?

jfoo

I'm running OSX 10.5 not vista. Sorry - the vista comment was a joke, about how many times Vista asks "do you want to do this" in various situations.

The two dialogs are not quite the same. The first dialog:

"Name.mid" already exists. Do you want to replace it?

A file or folder with the same name already exists on the Desktop. Replacing it will overwrite its current contents.

And the second dialog:

This file already exists, Do you want to overwrite it?

(In this second dialog, there's a typo: it should be "exists. Do" or "exists, do"

Julian

Well..
> "This file already exists, Do you want to overwrite it?"
This is from tuxguitar ( on english translation ).

> "Name.mid" already exists. Do you want to replace it?
tuxguitar don't show that message.
it seems is the OS, who show it on the File Chooser Dialog.
So i really can't do nothing to fix it.

> it should be "exists. Do" or "exists, do"
Ok, i'll fix the translation message. thanks

jfoo

Okay, thanks. -- j

Anonymous

LF-The christian shoes is an insanely popular brand. It is why many online retailers the famous genuine ugg boots and selling them at incredibly low prices. It has become a problem for Winter boots. These cheap Christian lacroix are made with synthetic materials. I recommend carries christian shoe in all sizes, they offer free shipping. womens edmonton ugg requires. Ugg boots do cost more, but they are of much higher quality. ugg boots still turn heads. If you are wearing Authentic Christian louboutin online.

women ugg boots

ZY-Pick from discount barbour jacket quilted they are a nice of footwear, This ugg boots works! winter boots can be encountered in short and high styles. UGG Women Boots Ultimate Tall Braid and barbour quilted jacket can be encountered, barbour jackets to tan and earth colour outlet while UGG Men Boots can be barbour jacket in the bigger neutral colors.

weining

Why do Goyard tote bags we go goyard bags to these goyard tote for sale lengths goyard tote replica for you? Simple. goyard handbags Over goyards the goyard tote replica past 15 goyard tote bags buy years we’goyard tote bags for sale ve seen goyard tote bags st louis changes goyard tote bags barneys in this goyard tote bags price industry goyard st louis tote replica that would goyard bags replica knock goyard bag online your goyard tote bags white socks goyard pairs off – both sac goyard good goyard barneys and bad. In goyard price our goyard online business, we goyard need to goyard tote be on goyard handbags online top of goyard bags online every goyard.com change Christian Louboutin replica out Fake christian Louboutin there to Faux Chrisitan Louboutin ensure Christian Louboutin replica boots our Replica christian Louboutin customers red bottom shoes are well Christian louboutin imitation taken knock off christian louboutin bootscare of christian louboutin replica handbags and christian louboutin boots 2011completely louboutin shoes satisfied. christian louboutin sale shoes That’s christian louboutin for less our shoes christian louboutin promise christian louboutin on sale to you – buy christian louboutin complete christian louboutin shoes cheap satisfaction christian louboutin discount shoes or your christian louboutin daffodile money back christian louboutin replica daffodile when you Designer handbagsbuy replica Replica Handbags watches.And Louis Vuitton replica for over Replica Bags 20 years Replica bags uk we’ve pioneered designer handbags purses unbelievable designer handbags for cheap advances in designer wholesale handbags an industry designer handbags discount that’s been designer handbags for sale tainted by designer handbag sale the phrase top designer handbags fake watches.Why best designer handbags do we say designer handbag online tainted? Because designer leather handbag the term fake designer bags for less almost always discount designer handbags outlet mean “junk.” And designer handbags discounted we never accept junk here.Rolex is a world famous Watch company, but not every one has got the money to buy Rolex watch, so for them there is the option of Rolex Watch Replicas. For buying Rolex Watch Replicas it is necessary to go to a good and reputed shop as they can offer such Rolex Watch Replicas that are quality wise sound.

hjty

What shoes are most comfortable? The answer must be Toms shoes. Cause they are made by canvas, not only comfortable but also environmental protection. Toms where to buy? If you can’t find location store, maybe you can shop toms online. When you carry Mulberry Bags with wearing toms classic, especially bayswater bags and mulberry alexa