Tux Guitar

Problems

Subject inserting notes to shift everything else over?

bs

no one in the help forum seems to know what the deal is...

how do you shift notes all to the right (or left, if that's possible)? i hate having to only fit a certain number of beats into a bar... i'd like to be able to either insert or delete notes to make the whole thing (the entire piece) shift to the right after the insert or to the left after the delete, but as it is now i can't delete an accidentally timed note without having to shift everything over manually. am i doing something wrong? it can't be as hard as i'm making it...

is there an option to turn off the time signature? how about 1/1000000 time signature or 0/0...? anyway please help.

those two that talked about wintabit in the help forum (tab program for windows) got it right: it's so much easier to forget about timing until after you've put the notes down. for us at least.

thanks for any input,
bs

axetone@yaoo.com

I am having the same issue... with the locked in bar timing (per measures).

Additionally, I am experiencing 'rests' being placed inside the measure...which normally appear to decrease as I fill out the measure...but each additional measure adds exponentially more rests ->which forces me to use notation that i dont want (i.e. instead of quarter notes, it only allows me to put in 16th notes.

ANY HELP = mucho apprecianado!
axetone

nfesselet

And me too,this really is a pain to work with... Nobody found a solution for this yet ?