Tux Guitar

Problems

Subject Coda

Esteban

I see there is a post about Codas so presumably they are implemented in TG ? I can't find it. If not, it would be nice if they could be e.g. Villa Lobos Prelude No.1 bar 71 as scored, otherwise have to write out bars 53 to 71 again as bars 79 to 97

Otherwise, thankyou, as I can't sight read music and find Tux Guitar invaluable for tabulating. The PDF output is much appreciated as is the Chord wizard.

Michael Hodgins

Hi

I'm also wondering if Codas are implemented in tuxguitar. TG is a great program but a lot of music uses Codas and I would have thought this was a 'must have'.

Michael

Julian

No it's not available yet. it's planned to the future but there are other priorities tasks todo before

Michael Hodgins

Fair enough. I wonder what priority this feature has; I can't find in on the tracker

Julian

No the right list is not online.
Because experience on the past, i don't like to tell users what tuxguitar will have if i'm not 100% sure this feature will be.
i mean, i can plan to add X thing on the project. but then i can change my opinion and not add it.
if you have a public TODO list, is like you are "promising" the user what you will do.

However, is not each feature have a priority.
it's just there are features planned for next version, and other planneds for future.
Today the priority one is the multivoice support.
then are other things very requested by the users.

Michael Hodgins

Hi Julian.

Thanks for the clarification.