Tux Guitar

Problems

Subject error message when i hit play

jimmy

when ever i hit play it brings up a error message saying "A device ID has been used that is out of range for your system".

Julian

What operating system are you using?
Does it have MIDI configured ?

Anonymous

I've just run into the same problem.
It was working fine yesterday, but then I got that same error message today.

So it possibly could have something to do with the MIDI configuration?

Anonymous

Alright, I've exhausted all my resources on this.

I've downloaded the Java 6.0, their deluxe soundbank, went with the default sound settings on TUX (which causes the program to bug out), and tried to get the soundbank configured with TUX.

Any help would be appriciated.

Julian

MIDI configuration is very different for each OS.
So if you don't tell me what operating system are you using, i'll can't help you.

Evan

It is pretty easy to fix what I did is just went to tools > settings > and just selected at bottom Defaults and it works. I hope is can for you!

canada goose

They made the unusual decision of declaring the renowned drag canada goose queen, RuPaul.MAC Cosmetics wholesale has a wide range of items. Some of their flagship goods consist of MAC Blush (including their MAC Barbie Blush range), MAC Lipstick, their legendary MAC Brushes, MAC eye liners and eye palettes, and for nordstrom ugg the hardcore fashionistas and makeup artists, the raw MAC pigments are perennially common.The range of MAC can be overwhelming for somebody new to the brand, in particular via their limited edition collections. They are consistently releasing new items lines moncler jackets and new colours. The downside of this is they are also continuously discontinuing products. Your favourite MAC blush may be here now, but gone tomorrow. Some of their limited edition collections in 2008 contain Dazzleglass, Skinsheen, Naughty official moncler Nauticals, Studio Moisture, Heatherette, Strobe, Fafi and Slimshine. With every single of them potentially having dozens of merchandise, you’ll be able to imagine the variety within the MAC line!MAC Cosmetics wholesale are also known for their social conscience. discount moncler They have a number of programs to help the community.

cheap designer handbags

Wow,I just found a Discount Oakley Sunglassesonline shop!many Oakley Sunglasses Outlet are very good quality and Cheap Oakley Sunglasses.

Christian Louboutin Wedding Shoes

Even the packaging around the Christian Louboutin Barbie Shoes Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots is exciting. Each pair of shoes comes in a tiny little box and includes a shoe bag for Cheap Louboutin Sneakers each Christian Louboutin Wedding Shoes pair. No self-respecting owner would want to hide these out of sight, so these nine pairs of Cheap Louboutins fabulous shoes come with a 13-inches tall x 10-inches wide x 3-inches long display box. Best of all, this entire collection can be purchased for less than $60! I wish I could find nine pairs of stunning Louboutin shoes for that price, for my big old human Cheap Louboutin Pumps feet! At that price, this collection is an ideal gift for the Barbie enthusiast's special occasion

Discount Louboutins