Tux Guitar

Problems

Subject Crash when copy Guitar on Bass Track

Dyne

I found this little Bug.

I copied a Guitar track (6-Strings) on a Bass track (4 Strings) and TuxGuitar crased.

My System:
Mac Pro (Intel 8x 2,8 Ghz)
4 GB Ram
Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard

Julian

Hi Dyne, this bug was already fixed on latest version of tuxguitar.

You can see it on the change log
http://www.tuxguitar.com.ar/changes.html

As you are on Mac OS i think you have 1.0-rc4 version (where the bug happen).

There is a little bug on 1.0 version with Java 1.4, and as some MacOS users still have this version, i didn't put 1.0 so visible to download for mac.

However it may be hidden but is available for download.
You can see on download page, at the botton where "Other Releases"

Lanny

There are various laptops and notebooks are now available in free windows 7 the UK market. But some

people are unable to afford these because of their high costs. As laptops like mobile phones have also become an important part in our life as they are also wireless, handy and

excellent means of download windows 7 communications various mobile broadband deals are now available

through which people can get the laptop of their choice at absolutely free of cost by signing a contract of 18 to 24 months with the mobile broadband of their choice. Various

operators office 2010 professional like Vodafone, t-mobile, orange, three, O2 and virgin are providing

mobile broadband services to its users either directly or through Car phone Warehouse. The mobile broadband comes with a free USB modem called USB stick which can be directly

inserted into the USB port office 2010 product key slog given in the laptop to connect to the

wireless broadband internet. This service allows users to access intenet from any place and at any time like office, home, airport, waiting lounge, restaurants, hotels and many

more where there is mobile phones coverage. So you can have it with you and useit anywhere also on outer station. This service provide you freedom from your conventional dial-up

internet connection which can be damaged or not free microsoft office 2007 download work properly

especially during bad weathers. By opting broadband connection you can save your money and even time too because it provide fast internet access than conventional dial-up

connection. ASUS UL30, Lenovo G550 V2 and Acer Aspire 6930S are the Free laptop with mobile broadband deals. This deal enables you to get any of this compatible and

sophisticated featured laptop on cheap down to ?5 office 2010 free a month broadband service. ASUS UL30

comes with 8-cells Li-ion battery giving nearly 12 hours battery life. The ASUS UL30 series is a thin and lightweight 13.3" notebook powered by the Intel Core 2 Duo ULV

processor. Lenovo G 550 V2 comes with 2.2GHz Intel Celeron processor with windows 7 for smooth run along with 160GB hard disk and 2GB RAM. Moreover 15.6 inches display is also

given with Wireless enabled windows 7 download free (Wi-Fi) DVD/DVD-R Disc Drive Integrated Webcam.

Acer Aspire 6930S is one of them is biggest in the list of free gifts which are famous in the UK market among the all deals. User can get all these exciting free gifts from our

web portal windows 7 update and choose their favorite one with the broadband plans easily without any

difficulty.