Tux Guitar

Problems

Subject Changing repeats only in one track

Slash

i want to change repeats so they only repeat measures in only one track, not all the tracks. Someone please help!
The repeats always carry over to all the other tracks and i dont want that.

Julian

No change repeats for only one track is not possible on tuxguitar. you shouldn't try that too, it's not a good musical notation thing.
just think that anyone may try follow all tracks together.. something impossible if there is a repeat in one track and not on others.

g

It would make writing tabs MUCH easier with repeat on only certain tracks I think. But until then I will just copy and paste

g

Oh yeah and I was going to ask about the copy feature. It kind of glitches up sometimes on the lower number when you try to change it. Maybe its just my computer but I ended up writing the measure number in notepad and pasting it in.

Rafael

It's an old topic, I know, but I think it's kind of important, from a UI perspective, to be able to have independent repeats in different tracks.

Suppose I'm writing a rhythm part that repeats a lot, so I use the repeats accordingly; now, when I try to write the lead part, which repeats less, I can't do so without converting the rhythm track through copy-n-paste.

Anonymous

You're wasting your time even bringing it up, I doubt Tux will ever be updated again.

cheap ghd

Handbags are considered one of the most essential ghd straighteners accessories of a woman. Today the markets are hoarded with innumerable GHD Purple Gift varieties of handbags including designer handbags to suit different occasions GHD Kiss Straighteners and outfits. Handbags are available in different varieties which include shapes, sizes and cheap chanel colors. The collection of designer handbags is incomplete without the name Louis Vuitton. Known chanel classic bag worldwide for its aesthetic beauty and elegance, it is one birkin sale of the most fashionable accessories that could be owned by a woman. It is available in a huge variety of colors including grey, black, white, red and so forth. These handbags are reputed for its unique features such as its Hermes Picotin resistance to water and scratch.Designer handbags are in great use these Hermes birkin replica days as it is not just stylish but also functional. Some of the well known designer brands of GHD Midnight Deluxe handbags include Prada, Louis Vuitton, Coach, Burberry and so forth. Carrying branded handbags ghd straighteners australia have become a style statement among millions of women all around the world. Today most of the celebrities flaunt expensive and chic handbags designed by some of the most reputed designers from across the globe.