Tux Guitar

Suggestions

Subject playing vs editing measures

Agua

When I am editing a song, I often have to play the measure I am editing or around it in order to correct rythm errors or note pitch or any other element for that matter. But if I press the play button on the measure concerned, it plays all right but when it stops (either reaching the piece end or by the stop button event), the cursor goes back to the beginning of the song, and it's not obvious to find back the measure I was editing just before playing. It would be nice if the cursor could just stop and stay where the song stops, either on the measure the stop button is pressed over, or at the end of the song if it is let go all the way. Or the cursor could even go back where it started from. That would help a lot when you come to 40 to 60 measures for instance...

Agua

Actually, I am answering myself here: using the pause button instead of the stop one does just that, it stops the song at the measure the pause button was acted upon.

However, I'd suggest an additonal point: havind a more visible editing cursor to easily find back where you were when moving around in a song.