Tux Guitar

Suggestions

Subject Dialog boxes should save settings

foul_owl

For example, when specifying a tempo change, if I have previously selected "until next tempo marker" then it should save that setting next time I open that dialog box. I have lost all my time changes assuming that it would keep the previous selection, also, when doing a lot of time changes, you are going to constantly want to select that last item.

Same goes for all other dialog boxes, especially copying and pasting measures, that "all tracks" checkbox that stays selected has cost me a few hours of work when I didn't notice it was checked haha.

Fantastic piece of software though.

Anonymous

Womens Air Max 24-7
Womens Air Max 90
Womens Air Max 95
Womens Air Max Classic BW
Womens Air Max Tail Wind+ 2010
Nike Free 3.0 V2
Nike Free 5.0 V4
Nike Free 5.0 V6
Nike Free 7.0 V2
Nike Free HyperTR Trainer
Nike Free Run+ 2
Nike Free Run+ 2010
ACG Air Max Goadome VI GXT

Anonymous

all star shoes
Nike shoes outlet
nike outlet
adidas outlet

Adidas 547333 T-MAC 4
Adidas 547337 T-MAC 4
Adidas 667856 Garnett VI
Adidas 667856 Garnett VI Low
Adidas Gilrahna Basketball Shoes
Adidas Superstar 1
Adidas T-MAC II
Adidas Top Ten Performance Mid
Adidas TS Creator Low Gil
Adidas TS Cut Crtr Lo

barbour sale

The Barbour jackets is a top brand from UK. But now the high quality barbour quilted jacket was more popular in the worldwide . You can use the barbour jacket keep warm, windproof so on.Charming barbour coat make your life easy.Welcome to http://www.barbourjacketshop.com , there are many style of barbour ladies jacket, barbour mens jacket and barbour kids jacket you can choose.The charming style and better price barbour jacket must be can help you.

barbour sale

Anonymous

Bingbing Fan is the louis vuitton handbags actress in the domestic leader for dress up and become the focus of international concern.?Now she monogram vernis was invited again in support of Louis Vuitton monogram multicolore Paris fashion weeks, looking forward to her debut show of stunning style!Phoenix fashion counting, she appeared three times in the style of Louis Vuitton show, to see which one is your favorite?Was wearing a Louis Vuitton damier ebene canvas 2010 early spring vacation series full range of modeling, selecting leather gloves and hat to wear, neat fashion monogram canvas louis vuitton models of deducing the coat out of the personality of rock ' n ' roll taste.?This is Bing Bing Fan debut Paris fashion week.?See the figure and the luxury items of vintage Louis Vuitton fall/winter 2010 series long skirt fit perfect, equally retro hairstyles and makeup to create images of elegant ladies classic.