Tux Guitar

Suggestions

Subject Zoom mode

Simon

I have only just started using TuxGuitar and it is just what I have been looking for, thank you.

The only problem I have is that when I am placing notes on the stave it is a bit fiddly and I often end up with the note above or below the one intended. I have changed my screen resolution down (from 1600x1200) to 1024x768 but I still find have problems with it.

Could you add a zoom screen that could be turned on/off (like the piano keyboard screen). It would just show the current bar and would be lot bigger to allow you to position notes on it easier.

sean

Better would be if the cursor could extended to be able to move also over the stave, and then use keyboard shortcuts to choose the duration, and the spacebar or enter to place the note on the stave. This would be much faster and convenient than having to use the mouse and click on the stave.

Otherwise, this is a top application. Actually, the only one I could get to work from at least 6 I tried for composing music on linux!

Iki

Some sort of zoom mode for both reading and composing music would be great.

As mentioned, composing music more easily while in higher resolution would be extremely convenient.

It would be especially nice to be able to view the computer screen from a distance and easily read music as it scrolls past.

FreeBird

A zoom mode would be great... my laptop as a 16" 1920x1080 resolution screen and not being able to zoom is a real problem.

Rhywek

Yes, with >=FullHD resolutions being standard now, the lines are too close to one another. I have increased font sizes in settings, but the lines did not move, so now notes overlap one another.

Ivan

no zoom-.-

Anonymous

Hello I see that this is a post from Dec 2011.
Is there a new version of TuxGuitar with the option (or a hack) to zoom in?

Anonymous

How many beats would you say you justbeats make in a week? I have on and off

weeks. beats by lady gaga Some weeks I’m making beats, some weeks I’m mixing.

But if [beats are] what I’m doing for that week I’ll usually do like two or three ideas in a night. So probably like fifteen or twenty if I’m really working but not all of

those would get finished that week. I don’t know how to explain it. I don’t just make a beat and finish it right there. Ever. Unless I’m working with an artist and I’m

making the beat for monster beats dr dre them right there. If it’s my own shit I’ll just kinda cook up a whole bunch of ideas, let them sit and then intermittently go back to one here and one

there and refine them.Yeah, beats by dre black vs white your stuff tends to be

pretty dynamic and layered. Yeah especially the soundbeds underneath the drums. They’re real manipulated and treated. I never take a sample and just leave it how it is.What

drives you to go that extra mile? For me it’s what I hear beats by dre tour white when I hear a sample or even when I play a little purple beats by dr dre headphones melody on the piano. If I’m sitting at the keyboard I’ll let the

tape run [while] I just sit and play a whole bunch of different shit. Then when I hear it, I’ll hear the whole beat, with the sample too [in my head]. I’ll know where I want

to take it. So it takes a while to get it from where I hear it in my head to where it is on the record. It takes a lot of manipulation. Headphones like Beats pride themselves on

their noise cancelling technology. Really, it's a simple way to add a small feature and $75 to the price. You really don't need any fancy battery-powered noise-cancelling device

with the ATH-M50s over your ears. People may be talking around you, or to you, but the only voice you'll hear is the iconic Robert Plant' (if you're into Led Zeppelin that is).

weining

Why do Goyard tote bags we go goyard bags to these goyard tote for sale lengths goyard tote replica for you? Simple. goyard handbags Over goyards the goyard tote replica past 15 goyard tote bags buy years we’goyard tote bags for sale ve seen goyard tote bags st louis changes goyard tote bags barneys in this goyard tote bags price industry goyard st louis tote replica that would goyard bags replica knock goyard bag online your goyard tote bags white socks goyard pairs off – both sac goyard good goyard barneys and bad. In goyard price our goyard online business, we goyard need to goyard tote be on goyard handbags online top of goyard bags online every goyard.com change Christian Louboutin replica out Fake christian Louboutin there to Faux Chrisitan Louboutin ensure Christian Louboutin replica boots our Replica christian Louboutin customers red bottom shoes are well Christian louboutin imitation taken knock off christian louboutin bootscare of christian louboutin replica handbags and christian louboutin boots 2011completely louboutin shoes satisfied. christian louboutin sale shoes That’s christian louboutin for less our shoes christian louboutin promise christian louboutin on sale to you – buy christian louboutin complete christian louboutin shoes cheap satisfaction christian louboutin discount shoes or your christian louboutin daffodile money back christian louboutin replica daffodile when you Designer handbagsbuy replica Replica Handbags watches.And Louis Vuitton replica for over Replica Bags 20 years Replica bags uk we’ve pioneered designer handbags purses unbelievable designer handbags for cheap advances in designer wholesale handbags an industry designer handbags discount that’s been designer handbags for sale tainted by designer handbag sale the phrase top designer handbags fake watches.Why best designer handbags do we say designer handbag online tainted? Because designer leather handbag the term fake designer bags for less almost always discount designer handbags outlet mean “junk.” And designer handbags discounted we never accept junk here.Rolex is a world famous Watch company, but not every one has got the money to buy Rolex watch, so for them there is the option of Rolex Watch Replicas. For buying Rolex Watch Replicas it is necessary to go to a good and reputed shop as they can offer such Rolex Watch Replicas that are quality wise sound.

barbour mens jacket

The Barbour jackets is a top brand from UK. But now the high quality barbour quilted jacket was more popular in the worldwide . You can use the barbour jacket keep warm, windproof so on.Charming barbour coat make your life easy.Welcome to http://www.barbourjacketshop.com , there are many style of barbour ladies jacket, barbour mens jacket and barbour kids jacket you can choose.The charming style and better price barbour jacket must be can help you.