Tux Guitar

Suggestions

Subject Suggestions

KayJay

Hi and thank you for a great program, I discovered it last night and have been playing with it till today. I have a few suggestions - I've looked through the forums to see if they've already been suggested but don't see them so apologies if I've missed something.

First: to my mind the Fretboard is upside down. I would like the opportunity to mirror the fret board.

Second: I would like a Global Tuning Properties so I don't have to adjust each track

Third: A loop function for specific bars would be very useful where I can loop tricky bits to learn

Finally it would be useful to see altered tunings represented in the TAB itself. I know that this may mean some notes are not available but usually the strings are tuned down so they would be available. It would also be a good starting point for playing them in different tunings.

Once again apologies if these feature are available or have been covered leasewhere and thanks for a very useful program.

KayJay

Johnny

> to my mind the Fretboard is upside down. I would like the
> opportunity to mirror the fret board.

This is the _very_ standard way to display a fretboard. You better learn to mirror your mind. :)

> I would like a Global Tuning Properties so I don't
> have to adjust each track

Another user just wanted that feature? Why do you need that for? I can find very few usage scenarios.

> A loop function for specific bars would be very useful
> where I can loop tricky bits to learn

I agree. At the moment, all you can do is to add repeat start and end and set it to some high value, and then use the speed trainer. It is pretty much equivalent.