Tux Guitar

Suggestions

Subject Duplets

GlassPrison68

Hi, let me start by saying thanks to all the developers of this great program. I use it constantly.

I just ran into my first problem. When in compound time such as 6/8, 9/8, 12/8, I need to use a duplet sometimes.

My particular problem is this.
I am in 6/8. I've got three 8th notes then (quadruplet) 16th notes.
I noticed that in the tupleto pull down bar there are multiple odd numbers in it such as 5, 7, 10, 11.
Could we get 2, 4, and 8?
Thank you.

DroppingDown

Yeah, this would be nice. I'd also like to see this included in the next version.

BTW, this is an amazing program. Keep up the good work.feb240

DoppingDown

Woops!
In the last comment I typed the captcha into the message box.
Ignore that.

Anonymous

LF-The christian shoes is an insanely popular brand. It is why many online retailers the famous genuine ugg boots and selling them at incredibly low prices. It has become a problem for Winter boots. These cheap Christian lacroix are made with synthetic materials. I recommend carries christian shoe in all sizes, they offer free shipping. womens edmonton ugg requires. Ugg boots do cost more, but they are of much higher quality. ugg boots still turn heads. If you are wearing Authentic Christian louboutin online.

women ugg boots

ZY-Pick from discount barbour jacket quilted they are a nice of footwear, This ugg boots works! winter boots can be encountered in short and high styles. UGG Women Boots Ultimate Tall Braid and barbour quilted jacket can be encountered, barbour jackets to tan and earth colour outlet while UGG Men Boots can be barbour jacket in the bigger neutral colors.

Anonymous

Of course, you can
cheap nike shox
Womens Nike Shox
nike shox shoes
nike shox clearance
nike shox outlet
nike shox store
nike shox sale